Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I can not get stoned PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Angus.P420, Nov 30, 2013.

1. #21 OGkushak, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2013
    Yo for real genetics mean little to none when it comes to quality. All about the grower. But anyways if you feel you truely need tobacco and are turning down pure js (I know it's gunna suck to hear this) you need to slowly taper down the tobaccy and add to the green. That rush you used to get is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum with Alcohol protection 

2. #22 OGkushak, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2013
    im a drunk idiot... lol 

3. Yea man I agree with you one gettin off the tobacco, I was sick for a few and couldn't do poppers so I barley smoked when I did it was joints, they actually did the trick abit cause I only smoke like twice in 3 days

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Where u abouts, be bomb if I could get bomber then this stuff

5. if your 16 and your life sucks or whatever

it can be hard to smoke weed

mole bowl

but yeah smoke a lot or do edibles

6. Haha we call those mukes where I'm from lol, but just take a tolerance break man, and do a lot of cardio it'll help in the long run.

7. its easy...SMOKE MORE WEED ONLY WEED

8. #28 aPersonUponaHill, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
    I never understood the desire of Europeans and others to interlace tobacco and cannabis. Just seems kinda pointless, even when I smoked they are so much better separately. I dont know why you would want to inhale tobacco smoke that deeply, its disgusting.

9. So true, they are disgusting I used to do them because I liked the head rush it gives you makes you really light headed, but I stopped and haven't done them in months and whenever I think about it I feel like puking.

There nasty!!!!!

10. Ewh man tobacco? Thats weak dude especially at 16.

11. Yo man this makes so much sense. Thanks

12. If you can't get high your not trying hard enough.

13. trust me man I try haha I have to take like 4 poppers in a row just to feel anything at all

14. Me and my buddy are taking a 2 week t-break startin tomorrow

15. Stop smoking weed for a few months and then start smoking again, Get a potent strain... Meanwhile just smoke tobacco and get drunk!

16. that's the plan, only 2 weeks though

17. I don't think two weeks is enough for the THC to leave your system.