I can no longer upload any images since the switch...

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by BrewsnWeed666, Feb 2, 2021.

1. I keep getting this message no matter what picture I try to upload..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've tried clearing out everything my end & using different browsers but nothing works... I could upload pretty much anything before the site was down yesterday while the switch happened... Any help will be appreciated as I don't want to have to use an image hosting site to post pictures here.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I just tried to upload a pic as well and received the same error.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I'm glad It's not just me having an issue :smoke:, hopefully it gets fixed :hello::hello:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I believe the issue should be resolved now. Can you please verify

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. 2 weeks Hempy mainline.JPG
    It's fixed now. :thumbsup:

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Dl1NX1u.gif

Fuck yeah it's working now :hello::hello: :thankyou::thankyou:

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Why can't I see photos pre database switch? At least not from my cell phone.

8. Yeah I still have broken picture links. Something like mid January? It's not everything, just stuff uploaded in a certain time window I think

9. I've had problems viewing pics on my news feed for a while, maybe 2 weeks. The pics that I've posted in my journal have broken links but that will probably get fixed in time.

10. Can we post dick pics yet?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Everything seems to check out on my pc. All pics seem to load and are visible; that I can tell anyway. However, as of a few hours ago I could still not see a lot of pics on my cellphone so either there are other updates that are needed on this site or I need updates on my phone. Nonetheless, seems like everything is coming together.

12. I'm using the website on my phones browser & it works fine like usual for me :smoke: the only issue I had was with not being able to post pictures but it soon got fixed:hello::hello:

13. I'm having the same problem again... I haven't been able to upload images since yesterday & it's giving me the same messages as before.

I've tried using a different web browser just to see if it was that but it's not.. & I've also tried all the clear cache history ect & still no luck.

14. App is working. So might be an issue with browser use. Several having this problem each i asked was browser.

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Can you let me know the exact warning you receive when you upload a picture so I can investigate further.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. It says this when I try to upload

The following error occurred
    There was a problem uploading your file.

giphy (3).gif

it doesn't matter the image size ect I get the same message all that changes is the name of the file :hide:

17. Do you have this on app or mobile browser, if mobile browser, can you let me know which one ?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. App, mobile browser, and 3 desktop browsers on 3 machines. Only started for me about 24 hours ago.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. I get the message on my mobile browser & tablet:smoke:, I don't use the app as I didn't like it when I tried before :laughing:

20. I created an internal ticket and asked this to be investigated, will keep you all informed.

• Winner Winner x 1