I can never sleep...

Discussion in 'General' started by NeverMind94, Mar 4, 2013.

1. And when I do, I don't ever want to wake up. I am not happy in life and I feel stuck. I miss America, where I grew up, but there is NOTHING for me there. No school, no friends, no family, no jobs, no college, and no life there. I have all that stuff here but still feel stuck. I loved America and England is just so different. Don't get me wrong, I love it here, it just isn't the same. I don't know what I am going to do. If to go back, or stay here. My mom said I am welcome to go back, but then my grandmother said if I ever leave the country she will disown me which I am guessing means getting taken out the will (which I don't care, it's just the fact she would be upset and disappointed in me.) I also have no where to go back to and have no money or anything to go back with. I guess I am pointlessly ranting, but I just need to vent. I haven't spoken to my dad since Christmas 2011 and won't be able to for years by law. He was a drug addicted alcoholic ass hole with many severe personality disorders and shit. I still love him, but I can't had anything to do with him. I have no money and no life in America, or here. I feel stuck and don't know what to do. I am not happy, by I play it off as if I am. I haven't told anybody about this because I don't want to burden them. Has anybody else been in this situation that might be able to help? Thanks for reading. I just want to run away and start over.

Here is a cat to thank you for reading.

image-2860027937.jpg

Sent from above

2. I also get into arguments with mum a lot. I try to avoid it but she can just do my head in a lot. But I hide my anger from her and release it through weed. It's the only thing that keeps me somewhat sane. As kid cudi says. "Its the only thing that keeps me level up in this crazy head"

Sent from above

3. You need to talk about your emotions and problems

Whether it be a counselor, friend, parent

And seek meditation, it helps tremendously

Just don't get hung up on the negativity or you will continue to experience more negativity

Remember,

You manifest your own destiny

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 *guest, Mar 4, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
    Are you comfortable sharing what country you're in now?

Of course those things aren't just going to be here waiting for you, you've got to make them happen.

There are plenty of people who ditch their home life and head off to another country when they're young. Who have no family, jobs, friends, anything in that country but just want the adventure of it or have some other motivation.

They go there and they find a job and find friends and make a life for themselves. I have a cousin who's doing something along those same lines... moved to another country to get involved with a cause that she was passionate about. Eventually found herself a job, now she's got a boyfriend and tons of friends in this new country that she had never even been to up until a year or two ago.

These things don't just happen, and you can't always expect them to just exist. Maybe it'll be hard, maybe it will take a long time, but sometimes you've gotta go through a lot of effort to eventually get what you want and be where you want to be.

And really, even if it takes years, isn't it better to go through those years of effort to finally achieve what you want than to give up now without ever even trying?

5. Good advice from Junkiedays

You are the creator of your reality

What you want in life you have to create for yourself

6. In England. But I have no money so I can't just leave and move there. I have no where to go once I'm there.

Sent from above

7. #7 crackrockstdy89, Mar 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2013
    the only thing that helped me when i was depressed was actually learning the truth about how sad and depressing our world history is, and then realizing i have the power to change it. look for a purpose, even if it's fulfilling some hobby, anything to fuel you.

8. this could be worse than you think
    get yourself checked
    you might be a writer

9. Buck up Bart! Buck up!