i can make things go BOOM!

Discussion in 'General' started by deadhead, Oct 27, 2002.

1. Yes, well. Has anyone read through the anarchist cookbook or terrorist handbook? I have and I know so much stuff I never thought I would know. but oh well. even with all the knowledge i now possess i don't think i will ever use any of it.

2. ive read that crap so many times...its good for entertainment but if you mix any of the recipes then your screwed. you wanna goto a site that has a lot of text files then go to http://www.textfiles.com
    most anarchy files are written by little punks...the most entertaining are the guides to getting laid in the sex section-obviously written by somebody with little or no experience.

3. Don't do anything that you see in those anarchist cookbooks (there are a lot of different versions). I got fucked up the goatass quite a few times back in the day because I thought I knew something that others didn't. half the stuff in those books aren't accurate and a good chunk of it is innacurate and dangerous. stick to M80s and the such. Making your own explosives is just asking for trouble, the not having fingers kind of trouble. (or at least the spending the night in jail kind of trouble). I know I may sound like I have a stick up my ass but I've had experience in this area.

4. yes, i know of textfiles. i do want to do a few things, mini compound detanator, and such. i am not going to make nitro or any of that shit. i did do the packageing peanuts in gas, thats some sticky stuff, really flamable too.

5. There's a couple of interesting things in those books. Just reading the instructions and ingredients for most of the bombs should deter a rational individual from trying them though... I used to love that book back in 7th grade when all I wanted to do was destroy my school with stink bombs, viruses, diskette bombs, etc.

6. yeah i heard like some of those handbooks were made up by the pork station, just to get back at those who wish to create this shit.

yeah like that one dude said, just stick to M80s and the such. unless you know someone who knows what they are doing...then hit it up.

7. hahahahahahahahaha, funny sh't. Yea, that cookbook is for kids. Jus a bunch of pranks.