Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i can make .5 last a week.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WizTheKhalifa, Jan 29, 2012.

1. So every weekend i have been picking up a .5 sack which is only $10. It lasts me about a week out of my bowl or 1 hitter. I smoke every night before i shower haha. I have a moderate tolerance, been smoking 3+ times a week for a year with a few little breaks. can anyone else do this?

2. No, I can make a gram last a week without smoking it a day or three of that week.

3. Sheesh a whole week? A .5 is a days worth of smoke, two if I only smoke a coupla in the evenings.

But good on ya, getting high of less is thumbs up all round :D

4. .5 won't even fill up my bowl...

5. My grams last about a week or 2. That's smoking by myself. .5 a week sound be do able since you don't smoke everyday. One hitter man and hopefully ur tolerance drops. Good luck!

6. With my vapor genie, I've made .5 - .75 of a g last a week, so my pickups are smaller and more efficient. Haven't combusted in over a month.

7. Ive been really bad lately, I picked up an 1/8th on friday and will be done it this evening 100% haha

I need to cut down to the point of smoking only a few times a week... Save some money, and lots of time hahah. Aka money^2

8. No way, props though haha I thought I was the king of conserving. If i'm smoking 100% by myself I can make a gram last 4 or 5 days if I'm only using my one hitter. I'll smoke a few times throughout the day though cause if I'm alone I get bored as hell

9. Damn. I thought i was doing good with about .8 a day. Haha oh well

10. No, i smoke every night. usually just enough i can pinch with my fingers off the nug and grind that up. then load into my bowl or my one hitter. usually get like 4 or 5 solid hits from that and im flying for an hour or so. if i start to come down, i pack it again.

11. ^ Yes!!!
    Aha I do the same except I use my MFLB.

12. this cant be serious? haha .5 that would last me 1 night if iam lucky!

13. That's not a moderate tolerance. I am jealous how little it takes you to get high. I can easily smoke that in one sitting. I cannot see how you get a week out of it.

14. No i can't do that. Because i like to get fucked up.

15. Yeah bro, that's not a moderate tolerance. I have like no tolerance and I smoke a bit more than that haha. I smoke like, .5 in 3 days.

16. .5 for 10:confused: thats half a wake n bake for me. Your dealer should get the stingyness slapped out of him.

17. I mean alot of places sell 1g for 20. So 10 for .5 depending on where he is from is not completely unreasonable.

18. i guess, but that's sad that people have to pay 20 for like a skimp blunts worth. I wish everyone and myself could get 2 ounces for 20$, then there would be world Peace:smoke:

19. I don't know if you are actually getting high if you are only smoking that much with a "moderate tolerance". That's like smoking 0.075 per sesh. That would only give me a buzz, and I actually have a moderate tolerance.

20. .5 lasts me a day if im home all day