I Can Honestly Say That...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xtiffany, Apr 22, 2009.

1. these past couple of weeks have been the shittest weeks of my life.

my grandpa just died last week and i cant go to the funeral because of stupid fucking school. he lives in another part of the world. damn, this. my parents left of the funeral yesterday. they wont be back in three weeks.

i thought my grandma was going to die in my arms yesterday. she started feeling dizzy, her head tilted back, and her eyes closed. at that moment i was thinking to myself "please, not now. PLEASE!" she just fainted a litted, but that was a traumatic experience for me. my grandma has been in and out of the hospital for the past couple weeks, she just got her tumor removed from her kidney and recovering. she's 84.

i found out my trusted dealer has been skimping me. damn, two years. who knows how much weed ive been skimped from those past week years. fuck this.

and to top it all off, finals are coming up and ive got all this assignment shit i gotta complete. ugh, school is the last thing i wanna worry about.

im both of my classes today again. because the thing with my grandma just happened yesterday, so its still kinda fresh, ya know? and i cant even listen to music right now, which is surprising because its all i do. i just cant stand the noise right now, i just need some quiet. and i shouldnt even be skipping classes because ive been skipping a lot.

its 7:13AM, i should be sleeping.

fuck my life.

2. Sometimes life sucks, man. You just gotta keep your head up and deal with it. :)

3. it gets hard for everyone man.. personally these past couple weeks have been the shittiest of my life too. not nearly as bad as yours though. people come and people go, its how life goes man.. sorry to hear about your grandpa :(

my gradfather almost 90 now, he doesnt take his medication anymore so hes dying slowly and in pain and he thinks theres nothing out there that will help him. ive been talking to my mom about trying to get him to smoke some weed and see how he feels.

4. Yeah man.. I'm sorry for your losses and all but you gotta realize you cant really trust anybody but yourself..

People will do what they can to make a few extra bucks, even if it means turnin on a friend or whatever.. idk how close you are to your dude..

But yeah man.. you should try n keep school your number one priority. Even though all this shit seems like it's probably overwhelming and school is just a big fucking chore, I would use it to distract myself If i were in your position. Just turn the anger/confusion/whatever into some hard studying, and since musics bummin you out right now, the quiet might be good for some studying anyways.

5. thats how my grandma died. he refused to take his medication, i dont know why. but i respect him for it because that takes a lot of will. i wouldnt of stopped him though, he's the one who was going through all that pain and it wasnt us. so how dare we make him suffer more! he died peacefully in his sleep.

but i think his disease suited him though. he died of an enlarge heart because he did have a big heart. he was a very humble man, very quiet and polite.

RIP Grandpa.

6. Hey Tiffany.. this next bowls to you and your grandpa.

Keep your head up, always.
    Organika_

7. thanks, i appriciate it. :)

8. Good vibes Tiffany. It'll all work itself out.

Death sucks, but it's something we all have to deal with. Your grandpa lived a long life, and your grandma is still alive at quite an old age, so that's something to be grateful for. My mom told me just after my older brother died that the "sooner we learn to rejoice in the lives of the dead the sooner death no longer has a grasp." Don't know if that helps you any, but it helped me. Life should be a celebration in all aspects, and the memory of a life should be no different.

It's all good. Just remember that. And tell your dealer to stop shorting your bags :D

9. thanks for sharing those inspirational words. ill keep those words in mind during this time. :)

and i ended everything with that dealer. he just broke too much trust from me. i was nothing but nice to him and he pulls this stupid shit. i got two other ones though, its all good in the neighborhood. :smoking:

10. You shouldn't be sleeping at 7 am. Try my story. Last year I went to 3 funerals in a matter of a month. My grandmother died of brain cancer, my great uncle died of a heart attack, and my buddy died in a car crash.

Drink an Arizona Green Tea a day your life will turn around. Maybe an Arnold Palmer.:smoking:

11. Um... That's very sad and all, Milfs but I reeeeally don't think OP was looking for a tragedy pissing-contest. :rolleyes: Though, I must say Arnold Palmer's are delicious. However, I would stay away from Arizona Iced Tea. With all that high fructose corn syrup, you'll be the next to go.

Tiff-- keep your head up, girly! When shit gets overwhelming-- cut your to-do list down to the next hour, even if it's "brush my teeth, make some coffee, go to my first class..." That helps me work through everything when life's a shit-storm.

12. just bought a O and the next 11.5 grams go to u and your family

13. im sorry about all that OP.
    i wish you the best of luck with copeing with everything.
    if i could,id roll up a fatty right now,& dedicate it to you & your grandparents.
    but im on a t-break right now, so ill keep you in my prayers.
    good luck with it all,my friend.
    youll pull through:)