Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I can hardly get high anymore.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by keuch, Nov 25, 2009.

1. i started smoking weed in grade 6, i am now in grade 11, since grade 9 i have smoked atleast a gram a day. Now i hardly get high. i take like 10 buckets and i'm high for 10 mins. people told me to try eating the weed by putting it in fire crackers, they said i would only have to eat one or 2, but i put a gram on 4 crackers covered in organic penut butter, then made 2 sandwiches, wrapped them in tinfoil and put them in the oven, i ate both firecrackers and didn't feel anything. the only way i can get really high is if i take some oxy before i start blazing, but i have only done tht a couple times and i dont really want to get into it. So i'm asking if anyone can help me, i feel like i'm just wasting my money to burn my self out, i wanna get high like i used to, when i could take 3 or 4 buckets and be rippppped. please someone help me.