Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I can feel the bass in my head.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Buddha's Bro., Jul 4, 2007.

1. Man I am baked. Listening to FLAC uncompressed audio sounds great over home stereos with decent sub woofers. I'm listening to Slightly Stoopid, they have ska, punk, reggae . I'm gonna finish this bowl now . PEACE

2. Music has to be the second best thing when stoned.

3. "it all started late on a saturday night...
    said 'who’s got the spliffs and who’s got the pint'..."

4. I'm grooving to Sublime right now.

5. I love sick techno like Infected Mushroom and Pendulum when im blazed, if i'm REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY blazed i can hear new things that you don't usually hear, it's pretty amazing.

one infected mushroom song the entire song changed from the normal beats to what seemed like the background and i could hear something that i can't even describe

it was amazing
    lol

6. Dude I know what your talking about. Theres this metal band called Manowar, when you listen to their song "Spirit horse of the cherokee" theres this Indian speaking his language. When you are sober you can barely even tell he's there, but when you are high you can hear him so clear! Haha, that brought back some memories.

7. ditto

8. When I listen to music while high, for some reason, my brain focus on one little sound and this sound become louder than anything in that song, and its crazy because when I fight it out, I cant hear that sound anymore untill I "let my mind go" (lol dont know how to say it an other way) Its crazy ^^

9. mmmmmmm, bassssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

10. i like bumping the house music....

11. I do too.. try it on good Fizzles.. wow.