I Came Here Just To Talk About Weed... But I'm A British Rapper As Well, So Why Not!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Probot, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Hey everyone! Only signed up today to have fun talking about weed, or just with good people in general... Checked out this board, and I was surprised to see that a ton of people have some CRAZY music taste on here! Love it. I'm pretty broad minded with music, and to see all these people liking such great shit, it's awesome for me. There must be something in the water we're all drinking... ;)

I actually recorded a hip hop EP and made it available last week. It features Young Dirty Bastard, the son of Wu-Tang Clan's ODB, as well as Akil The MC from Jurassic 5! And production from J Rawls, who worked on Mos Def and Talib Kweli's Black Star album.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWTmN2IcgI0]Probot The Mighty - Probot's The Name - YouTube[/ame]

That's a link to one of the songs, I'd LOVE to know what you think! I'm not here to promote it, just have fun, so you can be honest! And if you wanna listen to the whole thing, it's in a playlist at Probot The Mighty - An Open Letter To The Whole F'n Universe - YouTube.

My buddy said it's ended up sounding waaay too marijuana influenced, but I'm me! Haha. Let me know if you have an opinion on it!