I called her bluff out...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by zowie, Dec 5, 2016.

1. My girlfriend and I got into a heated argument a couple of days ago. Almost all the time, we don't have problems and enjoy each others company, but when problems do arise it blows up.

During situations like these, she said to me a couple times(in previous arguments) that she cannot be like a guy like me, we aren't compatible, I don't understand her etc... things that hint she wants to break up, so I called her bluff this time around. I asked her if she feels so strongly about that then why doesn't she just break up with me. She doesn't say anything... she stays quiet and I knew she was playing an immature game with me.

The thing is... I don't want to break up with her. It's not my call because I don't feel that way towards her. If we can work out these stupid arguments out then lets forgive and learn from it. If she feels so strongly about it, and I call her bluff but yet she doesn't do anything wtf is going on.

What does GC think?

2. sounds to me like she's trying to make you her bitch boy, and you stood up for yourself, and she just didn't know what to say! women are amazing, beautiful and alien, and usually with a nice fat streak of crazy! I wouldn't get too worried about it. she probably just wants you to apologize for saying such a thing (even though she says that shit to you). as i said. fat streak of crazy! :) i'm rooting for you, bro!

3. Eh in a week when she's screwing someone with a Dick twice the size of yours just remember... You told her to break up with you more or less....

• Like Like x 2
  4. People say all kinds of shit they don't really mean when they get mad. You guys should BOTH apologize and make up. But I wouldn't worry too much about it afterwards, people think that what someone says when they are angry is what their honest opinion is, when that's not true at all.

It's like taking what a drunk person says seriously, they aren't in their right mind when they said that stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Congratulations sir, you passed a shit test. Enjoy your new earned respect from your gf.

6. Agreed. If she wanted to break up with you, she would. I honestly have had some of the same feelings toward my partner during the beginning of our relationship (not compatible, etc) and expressed it during heated arguments, and looking back on some of the things I said really makes me feel like shit. Perhaps her frustration (like mine was) is coming from a place of wanting to fix the issues you may have & wanting your relationship to survive, but not knowing how to. Best of luck to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum