I call bullshit

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by StickyBudHound, Feb 14, 2019.

1. More like babies don't have rights, because killing babies is sacred to the democrats.

Land of the free women and home of the dead babies.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Anyone who condones killing babies is a certified whack job

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Wow someone just awoke!

it's not much different now than it was 50 years ago. Politics is a dirty business..

Wishing death on people really is terrible and I might question your maturity level.
    Every generation thinks the one that precedes them has no idea what they are doing and aren't progressive enough.

4. It's ok to be progressive, as long as
    Other folks don't get stepped on in the process, and that's exactly what's happening

5. That's not how I feel, I'm just pointing out how this country was after it was founded. The founding fathers said, all men are free and created equal and yet all of their actions, the laws passed proved otherwise. They had slaves, did not value their wives beyond someone who could birth their children and pushed the Native Americans off of the land they had lived on for thousands of years.

6. Well I agree somewhat (not all of their actions, in fact probably a small percentage), (also not sure about the wives part but wouldn't surprise me if some acted this way). I mean America isn't, hasn't been and never will be perfect. Although comparatively to most countries we used to be and still are quite free even with the flaws. The founding fathers wanted limited government control for a reason and we're way past that point. We have corruption, a police state, unconstitutional laws, etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Especially if you watch the videos I have where you see police officers attacking people for just standing on a street corner and acting very racist.

8. I've seen countless videos of police being pieces of shit and the biggest lie to the public is that it's all race related. Sometimes it definitely can be but people need to realize something shitty happening to someone who isn't white doesn't automatically make it racist. That believe in of itself is held by racists. The biggest problem isn't racism (not saying that doesn't exist as a problem at all) but rather the mentality of cops where the view everyone as the enemy. You guys realize the rules of engagement for cops to shoot civilians makes it way easier for them to kill us than for soldiers to shoot an actual terrorist right?

9. To be honest, no I never actually did know it was easier for a cop to kill a civilian but this does not overly surprise me at all.

• Like Like x 1
  10. They are a gang.

A well funded, well armed, gang. They bust into houses, have eachothers back no matter what.

It’s the cops point of view vs the non cop.

Legal gang squad

Similar to how murder is the worst thing a human can do in most countries, unless somebody who somehow has gained control over you and other people signs a document that says your able to kill and not be apprehended because your name has the word private, or corporal, etc.. in front of it

We sadly, live in a time where the law is what drives people, not morals.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. 800s is 800c use a vape

saves the lung cells being toasted

or you can toast the lung cells at a comfortable 180c ???

• Like Like x 1