I butchered a hot girl in my dream last night with 2 swords

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jdahms, Nov 22, 2010.

1. #1 Jdahms, Nov 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2010
    Im kind of rattled to be honest. My whole dream last night was strange...definitely not ordinary in any way. So near the beginning of the dream I was flirting with this girl I know. Dream is slipping out of my memory even as I type this so I dont remember what else happened in the beginning anymore..only that it was strange and awesome (I think I murdered someone early in the dream too) . Skip forward to the car/tank chase through a jungle road. Something happens and my friends and I are now in trouble (tank crashed jumping over a dirt ramp) because of hot bitch. Dream now skips forward to a very psychedelic version of my home. Hot girl is there, and my friends are telling me I must end her life because I have to (dream logic always works on me. The whole time I didnt want to kill her but felt like I had to because somehow its her fault my tank crashed lol). I go to my room and retrieve a sword that I DO own in real life and a strange but very shape machete that I dont own. Went back to room with girl...she obv knows whats up because she summons a sword into her hands and swings at me. I block it with both swords and it shatters. Then I smash the machete in to her face ending her.

Has anyone else killed anyone in their dream? This dream seems like psychopath kind of shit:eek:

2. No.

You're psycho.

3. ocoolbreh

:bolt:

ive fought, idk if ive slayed bitches though

4. fuck i was hoping the first 2 responses would be "oh yeah this has happened to me before"

not a good sign

5. man i had some crazy dreams last night i dont remember anymore

6. Usually your dreams are your mind recycling through your memories so this could mean you've thought about murder and shit outside of dreams before?

7. Thats how you become gay hahaha jk, ur mind must hate that girl lol

8. "oh yeah this has happened to me before"

9. I have crazy, non sense dreams all the time, usually dealing with zombies/undead.

This is not unusual.

10. This is not true. In fact scientists know less than 1% about dreams and what they really mean.
    Stop spreading bullshit.

11. i think it means u wanna fuck some girl with 2 penises. either in a gang bang or...maybe u wanna grow an extra penis. whatever the true meaning is...i bet it has something to do with sex and 2 penises.

12. i lol'd

13. You had to do it. the bitch was a witch. :devious::smoke:

14. #14 kojopolis, Nov 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2010
    i had a semi-lucid dream last night i knew i was dreaming, but my logic was still flawed, and some guy came up to me and i threw him against this wall 20 feet away and he was bloody then like 2 false awakenings, wow just remembered i also had sleep paralysis last night too

15. never killed/shot/slashed/stabbed anybody in my dreams. i have been shot and stabbed though. shit was fucked up how realistic the pain and sensations were

16. nope. as far as i can remember i've never killed anyone in my dreams before. but i've come close to dying in my dreams though:smoke:

17. tell her and post her reaction

18. Just one of those things man,
    Sometimes I think:
    "Can you really TRUST your mind?"
    Or is it on its own.

19. Ive curbstomped someone in a dream before... fucked up shit man

20. >everyone in this thread has posted :you're a phycho
    >me: what I dream is crazy ass shit compared to something this normal.