I burned one of my babies! Pics...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by hobbiehorse, May 14, 2010.

1. I am using CFL's and I didn't check of my plants for a few days. What should I do? Cause I did see some hairs still their. I don't know what to do about this problem. Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

2. Id keep growing it like nothing happened, what kinda bloom nutes are you using? I suggest tiger bloom.

3. I never knew how important nutes were. Before reading all the posts saying how important nutes are, I was never intending on using any. Tiger Nutes, HUH? Where would I even get them? Home Depot? I a sorry for the rookie question.

4. ew that looks ugly

5. Yeah I would just continue, nothing you can really do about it... Just be more careful next time. Also to find tiger bloom (a fox farm product) your best off looking in your local hydroponic store. They seem to have the products that a more cannabis orientated.

6. You may get better responses posting this in the indoor section...

7. Yeah, after I sent this, I realized where I had posted it. Thanks for the replies everyone. Whoops.......

8. bloom boosters by miricle grow....

9. I went to a hydro store and perchased Tiget Bloom. I water using that earlier today. We will see what happens. Hopefully I see some big growth in the next couple of days. Thanks for the advise.