Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Burned on the Inside

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Foreign Apples, Mar 10, 2011.

1. i dont smoke every day usually, but i decided to stay blazed for 2 days. then, by the end of day my abdominal hurt and i felt like my esphogis was burning. fuckign suckss so im not tokin it RIGHT NOW. fuck y does that even happen

2. you probably smoked to much in a short period. did u smoke blunts, or smoke cigarettes? cuz sometimes i get this feeling if i smoke a lot of them

3. I get that weird burning sensation too, when I'm too high.
    Might be a connection.. ?

4. i use a steamroller when i toke and taking those big hits kind of burns the insides of the lungs and throat IMHO.

best thing is get a bong or something to coooool it

5. If you're chain smoking ls or js yeah thats gonna happen lol...make a homemade bong or something if you're gonna stay blazed like that or you're literally burning the shit out of your lungs

6. Please don't use a homemade piece for blazing for long periods of time, you're going to melt what it's made of...

Buy a simple glass or acrylic bong for around 30$. :bongin:

7. I figured if he wanted a bong he would have one by now, but tbh back in the day I used to make some banger homemade bongs which definitely got overused and never melted, lol

8. I did that once...then exactly 1 week later I seent smoke comes out my wiener! Was amazing!!!

9. That happened to me once so I gave my girl a shotgun :smoke:

10. Well done sir....well done.

11. Thats scary that has never happend to me lol

12. i dont smoke cigarettes! just weed out of a home made piece

13. ..between us?? lol

jk :D

14. AAAAAAA! :eek:

15. lol i shud rlly fucking stop smoking the way i do....lol ok this is embarrassing but one eve when i really wanted to blaze and had nothingg, i found a pen that was metal with plastic lining on the inside. and i figured - once isnt gona do anything. but holy shit, ive been just using that little shitty thing...haha and i literally enhale fire sometimes. lol sounds pretty bad but i guess i didnt care until i felt like i was burning inside XD