Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I built a tolerance? ...damn

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ienjoysmokin, Apr 3, 2010.

1. yo guys i took a 2 month break and i just started smoking again im gettin fuckin blazedddd

2. With my tolerance i get nice and blazed, but it only lasts like 45 minutes with maybe another half hour of being mellow but, for the most part, sober. It builds up quick, i need a T break but i'm about to go to college and my roommate smokes so...yeah, not gonna happen haha

3. It usually takes me about a month of smoking dank all day to get to that point. Whenever it happens I just go all day without smoking except for taking a few hits to go to sleep for about a week and a half. After that, it's usually a lot easier for me to get super high, and I begin the process of building up and breaking down my tolerance again. Endless cycle man.

4. yea yea dude i smoked a lot thats why mad sticky :smoking: