I Built A Stage In My Bedroom

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ImNotEmo, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Thought I would share this with y'all.

The stage is 6 X 11 and its about a foot and half off the ground. Its pretty sick.

This is a video of the stage right after we built it, still some old chairs and crap cluddering the room.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpPpP6e5bMs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]YouTube - Finished Stage[/ame]

and this is from the show we played on it.
    YouTube - Open Mic Highlights

2. Looks like a pretty solid stage. Nice Lake too, I've always wanted lake front property.:smoke:

3. Sick stage brotha! Def a great job i'd love to jam out on that thing.

That horse head under your bed scared the fuck out of me though!

Godfather up in this bitch....

4. Dude thats sick!! not to mention the property! how much you pay a month for that? looks like a dope spot ;)

5. Actually its the head of a robot deer...long story

Lake front? Check yourself boy! Thats the ocean!

I live in Alaska you'd be suprised at how cheap a place can be up here in the winter!

6. Lookin good bub.

7. you putting some carpet on it. Looks bad ass I wish I could play an Instrument..

8. You can if you try.

9. I was really entertained at the show you guys put up.. the editing was funny as fuck.

10. i would killl for a space like that.

11. That video was taken right after we built it, there is now carpet under the drum set, to keep it from moving forward

Thanks man! If you ever are in Alaska, open mic nights here the last friday of every month at 8!

I could email you the blue prints I used, it was actually quite simple and cheap. Spent about $120on materials and me and one friend built the whole thing in a day

12. stage is cool and all...but that veiw is fuckin sick! I would have a hammock chillin infront of that window so i can relax and smoke.:smoke:

But all in all, pretty cool man!

13. Dam dude sick setup, all you need now is some zebra carpet for the stage and your rockin!

good luck in alaska during the winter.... I got some peeps in skagway, pretty awesome in the summer, i couldnt handle the winter though. I might get a cool summer job up there this year.

14. haha i meant have the hammock inside so you can look out the window...

speaking of which I can wait till this weather gets nicer to go chill out in my hammock....

15. During the summer we move a couch under the deck below, its pretty tight

16. That's fuckin sweet man