Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I broked myself :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Roofy, Nov 26, 2011.

1. @Badkitty
    Thanks for the tutorial!
    I like your setup you've got going there, very neat.
    Is that a silver tea pot?

2. [quote name='"BadKittySmiles"']

You don't have to... just make some oil! :hello: Right now, you need it :p

Edible oil will help get you through; it will both keep you 'medicated', and it will sooth your poor sore throat and help you to heal faster. :) If it's at all possible for you to do, go for it!

When people have sinus and throat issues, I always suggest oil or tincture, and either tea or hot cocoa.. this way your throat is being heated, which encourages absorption, and you'll be slowly allowing the potency to pass by which increases exposure, unlike a small brownie or cupcake that may be gone in a few bites. :)

To make Med Grade Canna Oil....

See the link below:

(First Page, contains detailed information on decarboxylation, or cannabinoid conversion..
    decarboxylation is the process of activating your cannabinoids 'potency' by removing the
    carboxyl group in the form of carbon dioxide and water vapor, converting your cannabinoids
    from their acid, to their more potent delta forms):

Photo Tutorial: Highly Activated Med Grade Bioavailable Canna & Hash Oil, Edibles, Drinkables and more... [/quote]

You have no idea how long I've wanted to make a tincture but sadly, I'm too poor to afford it.