I Broke up with my GF

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Fritz Da Cat, Apr 16, 2013.

1. I broke up with my girl today,,, I feel like we live different life's. She works 2 jobs, lives with her grandparents and has maybe 2 friends. I go to University and have a year until I graduate. I plan on moving closer to school about an hour away from where she lives.

I feel like we never have anything to talk about. Whenever we do talk she complains to me about work. Work is rarely ever good, its always something. Im not the complaining type, and when she venting to me I usually zone out and think about music or what I got to do tomorrow. This girl is mad in love with me, I love her but I dont feel a passion burning inside of me for her.

Now that she works 2 jobs we barley get to spend time together and when we do it just sleeping next to each-other then she has to go back to work. She always says I work 2 jobs so we can have a life together and Im the reason she tries at life. I dont want to be the only reason you try at life, she needs to want to do good on her own.

The reason I wanted time away from each-other is because of the way she acted over the weekend. We went to my friends house, his parents were out of town and had a few people over. Everybody's casually drinking a few bears and doing drugs,(weed, cigg's ect..) and my girl gets sloppy drunk spills 4 beers and keeps dropping her cigg and falling into shit. This was annoying,

I dont know where I was going with this,, but I love her but theres nothing really special about her except for her loyalty and love for me.

what would you do?

stay with a loyal loving women
    or
    Look for a more interesting self motivated women

2. I wouldn't blame you for leaving her. You have some earnest issues with the relationship. She doesn't have time for you after the two jobs. The fact she got a little bit too hammered at a party isn't much a reason to leave her, we all get a little wasted here and there.

Really it sounds like you're halfway in it with her while she's completely committed. It's only fair to break it off, you and her both deserve more. That's if you both can't try to work something out and put some spark into it. Talk to her about it, don't just dump her out of nowhere and break her heart. Let her know where you're at in all this.

3. Part of me wants to stay with her because I dont think anyone else could love me and I dont want to lose her,

The other part of me dosnt give a fuck.

I think I may be bi polar. Growing up sucks

4. just take a break for a week. no contact. you will know your answer after the week.

5. why did you title this you broke up with her?

and i would not break up with her over this kinda stuff myself

6. Have some really hot sex and see if the fire starts kindling again. If not, then your in the right to move on.

7. I think you guys are in different places in your lives. It's not fair to lead her on if you don't have any passion left, ya know?

8. I'm curious, What did you say to her? I'm in your position right now... my bf and i are on a break.. like you, i'm just not feeling it anymore. We have grown apart.

If i were you, I wouldnt go back to her. Dont waste your time or her time.

9. You should move on, once you can feel that it's done- it's done. Find someone who enjoys life like you do and don't spend time with someone who brings you down. She'll get over it but she will probs hate you for a while if you're really all she works for

10. All I said was maybe we should take a break until I figure out school and she figures out her work schedule. She then jumps to the conclusion that I want to break up and starts crying. We have been spending everyday together for the past 2 months..

I just feel like we have separate life's. She will probably live in the same town the rest of her life and I wanted to try and fallow my dreams.

I wish she had dreams or hobbies, all she dose is work and she cant be by her self. I enjoy being by myself making music or skating. She's one of those people that will spend all her money on others so they will want to hang out with her. That insecurity is unattractive to me.

on the other side,, She's the only person I can truly be myself around, and act like I would when Im by my self and no one else is around. I don't know if it's because I feel she wont judge me or if its because I don't care what she thinks.

I feel as though she is a trap. Like ill get her pregnant and then have to work a min. wage job in the town I grew up in and just be trapped there for the rest of my life. I also feel like she see a potential investment in me for financial security in her future. Like she lies to me all the time to make me happy so she can have a better future for her self. I don't know Im probably being schizophrenic but who can you trust?

11. You sound a little paranoid but who isnt these days... I dont think youre a good match for her, it wasnt meant to work out. Unless she changes, you'll probably never be attracted to her the way a boyfriend should be attracted to his girlfriend.

Just break it to her gently, but be real, too.

12. can't love anyone until you love yourself. seems like her life sucks

13. Talk to her about not having inspirations n shit, maybe she does, but put it across nicely

14. Spice up your sex life.

15. lol what does being schizophrenic have to do with this

16. I haven't talk to her in 3 day, I miss her,, I've been channeling my emotions into my music,

She was supporting my cigarette habit now I gotta steal loose change from my folks to buy single cigarettes, I know I'm a piece of shit

I feel like Im my own worst enemy and I'll never let my self be truly happy,

I fear calling her or texting her, I don't know I feel like she probably took this break the wrong way and went and got fucked up and slept with some random guy.

I just feel like it will never be the same,,,,

17. Who said anything about schizophrenia? Maybe you're hearing voices o_O

18. i read the first post and who cares if she got fucked up and gets fucked up. she works two jobs and is loyal? AND likes to get fucked up.
    wish my girl would go get fucking stupid drunk with me.

19. I got back together with her, She just showed up to my house and we talked,,

I guess the reason I broke up with her is when things get stressful or I get depressed, I usually draw away from people and become very introverted. I have trouble connecting with people and putting my trust into them, I feel like if I put my full trust into people they are just going to fuck me in some way or another in due time.

I guess it goes back to my childhood, my mom was very protective of me, she would bar me from seeing groups of friends, so I spent allot of time by myself.

I feel like its me against the world. Like I'm all alone in this world.

Anyways I guess I'm fortunate to have someone that wont give up on me,,

she's my dream girl when I think about it, she's down to just chill and watch tv or play a video game with me, go to the skate park with me,

my problem is that I always gotta come up with the game plan, sometimes I just want to not think and have someone else make the plans and drive me somewhere, and just go along for the ride.

Also thinking about the future stresses the fuck out me. It overwhelms me.

"the only thing you can plan on is change"-the alchemist

20. All that stuff's in your head dude. I go through the same thing sometimes, but you can't worry about stuff like that. The present is what's important. The future is too, but when you forget to live in the moment things can get a little hectic. Good to hear you guys are back together!