Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I BROKE my UGLY!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bigbadboi69, Oct 14, 2010.

1. My bong!!!!!!!! It was $140, I dropped it from like 4 feet and the entire bottom shattered :eek::eek::(:(:( I have a china backup one, u cant even see the smoke! its all red and shit.. :(

2. muahahahahahahaha :devious:.

3. sucks man, most people here have got a story similar..

at least it wasn't a $550 toro or something! i can't spend over 225 for this reason on bongs...

4. You're going to have bad luck for seven years for dropping that bong

5. Bummer man. Thats a bummer.

6. Like Doug Wilson would say... :smoke:

7. Whats a ugly? nickname or brand? And How do you drop a bong from 4ft in the air.

8. Actually, I was quoting the Big Lebowski lol.

9. damn dude, nothing like a broken bong to ruin a day. I've endured several

10. i broke my $230 bong $320 both wicked sands tubes and i also broke a 250 mgw tube it happens i was so mad:mad:

11. I think it equates to a 7 year dry spell.

12. Daammmn. That's shitty man, sorry to hear. I've had my 2ft single perc with grip holes fall from the shelf (about 4 ft tall) without breaking, but all my girlfriend has to do is bump it while it's on the floor for it to fall over and break.

13. Rest In Pieces :rolleyes:

14. probably carrying it somewhere