I broke my bong!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by headytime, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Hey guys I need some help,

I had a stemless triple disc perc phire legacy, I knocked it over this week and broke the stemless section off. Any ideas on how to fix it? Check the pics out

Attached Files:

2. Oh no! My friend has one of these. Picked it up for $600 in Omaha. Such a great piece. I would say to take it to a glass blower and have it fixed right.

3. #3 High as Space, Sep 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2011
    :(

man that sucks..

my bc AC snapped out of my SG... im just glad the SG didnt break

still dont know what to do with it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

used to look so nice... now i got a clear ac

4. I used some guerilla glue epoxy on a thick base and its held for over a month. I also tried on a similar break to yours and it didnt hold up to use. I think you should be able to make it usable with a little patience and creativity with epoxy and electricians tape - but itll look like crap. Not sure if there are better methods, a search may tell you more. Gluck.

5. If it's a clean break, get some epoxy and epoxy the shit out of it. then it should be good to go.

6. both of your pieces could be repaired very easily.

7. i wish i knew a local glassblower :cry:

id love to get mine fixed

8. Same here!

9. maybe the owners of headshops around know someone

10. That AC made me sad.

11. there is only 3 headshops in my area, and they all suck... Roots is the best glass they had last time i was there. I asked them about at least SG, toro, and bc and they didnt know what i was talking about. but i guess when i get the chance ill make sure i have these pics on my phone and ask them if they know anyone who can repair it...

12. are you in the con us?

13. If your friend paid 600 for a phire than he got ripped of massively i have never seen a phire piece over 300 its china glass

14. in pa

15. So did I! This morning actually. I was stretching and accidentally knocked over the bong beside me. I broke my 2 other ones so I am now bongless until further notice. :(

16. i almost got that one but didnt because of this exact reason. i dont trust myself with the stem (or w\e its called) on the outside, i know ill break it. esspecially with lower quality glass. i got one with a inline and broke that one instead haha. learned my lesson about smoke rings... in NC?

17. Yeah
    man, smoke rings in Raleigh

18. #18 dFi, Sep 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2011
    Broke mine in my SG stemline too ahah..

2011bc: phone # 818-998-0973 call and ask for Eddie 8am-2pm.

[​IMG]

19. well if you cant find someone to fix it, holler.....in nj

20. there a bunch of assholes in there dude. the owner is a reallyyy good salesmen but there a horrible shop. i called them out on the fake roors they sell and was told to shut the fuck up, who says that to a customer? all of there glass is overpriced and shitty. kitch down the street is a legit seller and have nice quality stuff last i checked.