I Broke My Bong

Discussion in 'General' started by CABNumber, Sep 7, 2009.

1. So yesterday when I was going to smoke I looked at my bong and decide to give it a clean. when Im pulling out The diffuser it brakes and the hole gets bigger.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Question Is even like this can I still use it or should I try to glue it back together?:confused:

2. Got a pic?

3. i dont kno if u can glue glass together man :( but i would clean it real real real good and take it to a local shop. ( if u can) or at least call them or send them pics in a email and see what they can do for you

4. Yeah just open that little blue boxes with the question marks in another tab.

5. IM SORRY FOR TROLLLING HARDCORE BUT I SERIOUSLY NEED SOME HELP!

i cant post any threads for some reason and i honestly need my story to be heard quickly so can SOME awesome person PLEASE message me and make a thread for me :(

once again sorry for trolling but i need some serious help.

6. if the thread title is to long or has a lot of content in it wont post :eek: gotta slim it down man

7. its not like that man, it just says it has to be approved by a moderator (i made one thread and I myself deleted it) so i think thats what caused it, but seriously.

please someone pm me.

8. How about you PM a moderator about this instead?