I bought new glass *lots of pics*

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by The Green Toker, Aug 23, 2009.

1. #1 The Green Toker, Aug 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2009
    So, I've been using this homemade pipe ever since my cheap, thin, and shitty pipe broke. Well, I decided that I should buy some more glass.

BTW: this doesn't really matter, but I just woke up at 12:00am because of a loooooong night of Jager, vodka, beer, patron, weed, jello shots. and about 15 of my friends :) Fun night.

Here are the pics, as always taken on my Lg voyager:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The glass is really thick
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Size comparison
    [​IMG]

Well that's it, post feedback.

I'm off to smoke a bowl :smoke:

Hits like a champ.
    Cost 17.99

2. Nice looking piece, man.

3. wow man very nice pick up. that color combo is bitchin'. its a lot like a pice of mine that has spiral pink on the long part and green/yellow mix where the bowl is. anyways man happy toking. lemme know how that thing hits.

how much did you pay for that, btw?

4. Wow, where do you live? haha. because I was seriously about to buy the same bowl you described, but I didn't like the pink. 17.99 :)

5. That's pretty sick bro, wish mine had colors like that.

6. thats a sick piece, but on the second picture there looks like theres a blemish of some sort around the bottom of the bowl part

7. That would be a glare, I believe.

And dope pipe, man. Good price, too. :cool:

8. Dude those colors work together briliantly.

Very nice pipe bro, it looked like a normal sized spoon until the last pic when it was compared to a lighter I was like :eek:

9. ITS LIKE A BEAUTIFUL SEASHELL! :eek:

10. good pickup

11. Yea, I love the colors, they are awesome.
    That is a glare.
    Exactly.
    The colors amaze me, I was checking out my pipe my whole sesh last night. It's a pretty big size too.

?
    Yea.

12. nice little pipe, i like it i need one just like that

13. ^^^^ I know, and the best thing about this pipe is that the glass is really thick. It would take an elephant to break it :)

14. i live in northern virginia kinda close to DC. the piece however is a gift from an older friend (like 26) who decided to stop smoking, so i have no idea where my piece came from

15. Oh, ok. I don't live there, but apparently they have the same piece I described.

16. nice piece man.