Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I bought mj sugar. Now what?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MrVoorhees, Nov 21, 2018.

1. I bought canbabis sugar thinking it was concentrate. Now what do I do with it? Do I have to cook with it... does it need to be heat activated? Can I just eat it?

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. sounds neat! TBH I havent heard of it. Bake with it?

3. Is it sugar or "sugar wax"? :huh:

4. Live sugar is not always decarbed so you'll need to know if yours is. Either way you can still dab it or put it in a bowl with leaf.

If it is decarbed then you can eat it strait, on a cracker, etc...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. I make THC sugar. You can add a spoonful to your tea and coffee, you can bake with it, basically anything you typically use sugar for. When I make gummies and hard candies I usually dust them in it. I think it gives it the look of a frosty bud, and its just fun and different! It's already activated also. The way you get infused sugar is by first infusing alcohol, mixing with sugar, then baking off the alcohol.. Kinda similar to making hash oil for some. Play around with it! It's not as strong as oil or butter I'd say, but definitely works!

6. Not really into edibles but I would be down to try some THC sugar is a nice cup of tea or coffee :)

I take it is like granular sugar?