I bought a tent. It’s empty. Now what?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cabs, Jul 1, 2020.

1. 0D99EC93-6DB1-4CB4-91BA-2A80541E45B3.jpeg I bought a patch of grass at Home Depot.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Anywhere I can find some p and q!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Yo.....I am using a 5 by 3 closet and I have central air in fla as well. Growing grandaddy purple and they are kicking fricken ass. I used fox farms ocean forrest in 3 gal pots. Am 6 weeks in and am switching to 12/12tomorow. I havent used anything except a floor fan and have fertilized with each watering. Again-kickin ass! Here is my light for 102 bucks on amazon that would fit ur outfit perfectly bro!

• Like Like x 1

4. Blurple lights are a thing of the past brother. No disrespect but anybody with any led lighting knowledge would never recommend those.

• Like Like x 1
  5. i dont care what u think. My plants are kicking ass. Dude said he doesn t wanna spend a ton of money and has limited space. These “blurples” have created some of the healthiest plants ive ever seen and have had zero problems at only a hunert bucks. If u see a problem with that then i dont know what to tell ya except maybe “eat a dick” yo?

• Funny Funny x 1

6. I'm not thinking anything im stating facts my guy. I bet your plants are beautiful. But I know for a fact quantum boards are 10x better in spectrum, efficiency, power, outcome. Don't get salty when someone calls out some subpar equipment you recommend when we are all here to help each other better themselves.

Do you have to take advice or switch lights? Absolutely not. Can blurple lights grow healthy plants? Absolutely. Are there 10x better lights on the market? Absolutely

7. . Okay? I know you’re trying to tell me something

8. Congrats. Good for you man. Thanks for the light info

9. I'd look real hard at the HLG 260 watt with the deep red spectrum. I've seen some really amazing grows out of those. Look for someone that calls themselves Harddrive on GC. He pulls lbs at a time out of his tent. If memory serves he uses the 3000k spectrum.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Indeed. I thought I’d find P and Q in my grow tent , still plenty of room til we start flowering.so I grabbed camera/notebook and told teenagers I needed silence please to zip me up , entirely . They did and they left .

Mine doesn’t open from the inside. Does anyone else’s? Hot hot hot ...

11. Woman found high in tent. God. I hope you took the stool in there.

12. Are your kids old enough to feed themselves? Cause if they are, you‘re in real trouble

13. Of course it was on thereyj
    yes they are thakg god lol
    Why am I in real trouble???

14. Cause you still be in the tent, girl. Ah! They must love you.

15. Haha I did have to yell as they left

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. #76 Sonoma473, Jul 3, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2020

You are absolutely nuts stating boards are ten times better. Did u not read the part where i said “my plants are kicking ass and are the healthiest ive ever seen?” Do u think I was lying when i stated the above? So whats ur point? How can u even debate that? After all-its only a fricken weed we are growing here not parisian magonians.

17. I actually have a floor pouf I keep in there for moments such as these. But the stool lives in here-Blue Dream is safely perched atop so she doesn’t have to reach so high for the light.
    This truly is the best place to hide

18. Hey you. Unfortunately my tent is too small for a vacation home but I appreciate your exuberance. Still looking for lights. Reading through all the posts. F2EC989A-FF29-4AC0-9AF8-7926E590DADB.jpeg Well. It’s not all bad. I can always go outside and see how my stuff is growing out there

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Oh mylanta!! That’s absolutely beautiful!

If it helps at all look through the forums grow journals and you’ll probably come to the conclusion, on your own, that you’re going to want to get a QB, if you choose to go LED, that is. If you used your bookmark (like you promised you would !) in my long message you’ll see that I started with a blurple, quickly upgraded to a SF1000 , and once I was convinced that that pretty white light blew the purple hues outta the park I bought some boards.

20. And it’s not too small. Trust me. I’ve hidden in my 3x3 before.
    But like George Jefferson, movin’ On Up

• Agree Agree x 1