I bought a tent. It’s empty. Now what?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cabs, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Looks beautiful!! I have pond on my yard . It’s actually a ginormous puddle, flood zone, and never fails I have ducks show up to swim. Same ones every time too.

• Like Like x 1

2. Flooding from the runoff of the 10k acres of farm land across the street lol

Attached Files:

3. [QUOTE

Not going camping. My folks live on the river and my nieces and nephews will be in town for the 4th so im going to visit[/QUOTE]

Pp Saf
    I’d be wearing swimmies . Or in my kayak

• Like Like x 1
  4. Which river? Closest one to me is the Ohio and it’s disgusting

5. Pp Saf

I’d be wearing swimmies . Or in my kayak[/QUOTE]

Sounds about right. Hot and humid here in the southeast lol

6. Its off of the TN River

7. Sounds about right. Hot and humid here in the southeast lol[/QUOTE]
    Tell me about it . I just had to come back into work..I’m dripping. And the Little Fella keeps trying to tell me how to do my job.

I don’t tell him how to do his

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tell me about it . I just had to come back into work..I’m dripping. And the Little Fella keeps trying to tell me how to do my job.

I don’t tell him how to do his[/QUOTE]

Who tf is the little fella. Im sweating my ass off lmfao. But I do work in 95° heat and 75% humidity.....

9. Who tf is the little fella. Im sweating my ass off lmfao. But I do work in 95° heat and 75% humidity.....[/QUOTE]
    My coworker that suffers from Achondroplasia.
    It’s 92 here with humidity at 55. Yeh I work in it too - thankfully I can tolerate the heat it’s just the attitudes I can live without.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. My coworker that suffers from Achondroplasia.
    It’s 92 here with humidity at 55. Yeh I work in it too - thankfully I can tolerate the heat it’s just the attitudes I can live without.[/QUOTE]

You ain't lying about that. What the hell kinda work do you do out in the heat?!

11. You ain't lying about that. What the hell kinda work do you do out in the heat?![/QUOTE]
    I’m in a steel shop ..not climate controlled

• Like Like x 1
  12. I’m in a steel shop ..not climate controlled[/QUOTE]

That sucks. I remeber the no heat no ac warehouses

13. The worst part is I end up dirtier than anyone else and I’m talking im covered in grease . It’s over though.
    [QUOTE, post: 25326109, member: 1026090"]I’m in a steel shop ..not climate controlled[/QUOTE]

That sucks. I remeber the no heat no ac warehouses[/QUOTE]

14. Lol get you a woman who can do both :thumbsup:

15. Heh?
    ?

16. Lol that can be a woman but also get out there and bust her ass and get them hands dirty

17. Whoa ..heats killin my thought process lol

18. Wow! How much did this guy hate the Wizard of Oz.
    People! On a serious note. If you’re going to vote and you should. Please get to know MORE about the person you’re voting for, prior to voting. A leader is only as intelligent as the people who put them there. Lecture out

19. I see you have a thing for small confined spaces. It’s all right