I bought a smok resa stick with the intention of using it for weed.. did I fuck up?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by empressbeautiful, Apr 6, 2019.

1. I posted on another site asking where the herb goes in at.. people just got really mean and snarky and started demanding that I was a troll and to get a life. No, I’m actually not trolling.. I’m SUPER NEW to the world of vaping and I told the lady in the store that I wanted a vape to use for “tobacco” (I was scared to be honest and say weed). She said the smok resa stick would be great for that and I bought it. Did I fuck up? And if so, what SHOULD I buy or where SHOULD I go for a vape pen for weed? I’m charging the resa now and I’m basically filling the part where the juice goes with both weed and 0 juice at the same time.. I hope this doesn’t waste or fuck up my weed :-/ I hope this works, I’m going to try vaping it once it’s charged. I feel really shitty, as this is my first fancy piece like this & I’m only an occasional smoker, looking to up my ante, so how would I know. I hope you guys can help

2. I have 0 experience with Vapes but i'm gonna go ahead and say that tossing weed into a vape tank with vape juice is not going to work????

also. if you told the lady at the store you wanted a vape for tobacco why tf would she give you a vape pen for juice. that would be like me going to a bong shop, asking for a bong to smoke flower, and the guy suggesting a Dab rig.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Well ty. I hear so much about people vaping weed, that I idiotically thought that all vapes were created pretty much equal. I have NO IDEA where I would even BEGIN to look for a cannabis-compatible vape or vape pen

i see your edit so i’m going to edit and add onto mine as well. I KNOW RIGHT!!!!! I feel so played by this chick

• Like Like x 1
  4. I just microwaved the weed and the ejuice together to put in the resa, idk if that was a cool idea or a dumbass one

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Dude just SMOKE the weed. jesus

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. not a fan of papers for consistent use

7. not a fan of papers for consistent use

8. okay so Microwaved weed IN vape juice you are a fan of? seriously...

Good luck with your vape.

9. Vaping...

You can vape weed and concentrates but not in the same vape.

Arizer solo will vape weed beautifully, all glass pathway and hits like a champ.

Ccells are my go-to cartridge for concentrates.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Just google portable vapes for flower. There’s a ton to choose from.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Take it back

• Like Like x 1
  12. The vape stick you were sold is not for cannabis but for Ejuice.

Sorry man.

J

• Agree Agree x 1