I bought a new car today *pics*

Discussion in 'General' started by POTSTYLZ, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Its a 97 Pontiac Firebird. I dont know if you can tell from the pics but it kinda changes color, it will go to purple, I noticed it at the carwash today under the Neon bulbes. Anyway its packin a LS6 motor, hooker headers, and a Flowmaster Exhaust System. 6 speed tranny

Attached Files:

2. Nice.

How much?

3. nice car man you should be doing some smashin in tat whip some time soon i expect. A car like that has the need for speed and only you can deliver yadadi mean?

4. 5400 from my neighbor. only has 32000 miles though. She does have some kick to her. Already took it for some fun on the highway.

5. What the fuck.

Yadadi. Ive heard yadidadi. (Pronoucned Yah-Dee-Dah-Dee.

What the fuck is yadadi.

It means ya know what right?

Yall lingo over there is crazy hahah.

Anyways back on topic.

6. Nice car man.. I've always thought paint that changes colour was a real trippy concept hehe

7. that pearlescent paint is tight, i was never a fan of domestic, personally huge fan of import

8. i say... naskadameni

9. Yadadi mean? = you know what i mean?

yadadi could also be yayo

and yeah we got some crazy lingo over here that's what makes the bay so unique you wouldn't understand unless you from here yadadi mean?

10. Yadameaaann?!

Man, Id go hyphy anyday. I actually do.......AHHHH Olde English is kickin my ass tonight.

Bezzies. Im happy as a faggot in a tree full of dicks. (*No disrespect towards homosexuals, its just a funny saying*)

11. Ahhh the days. My mom had that car when I was growing up. Sitting in the passenger seat sucking my thumb while she did 90 on the freeway reguarly. Crazy bitch, I'm amazed I'm still alive.

12. Ironically, no, I don't know what you mean, haha

Congrats on the new car though, very nice

13. you just made me laugh right there. +rep

14. I say Yabbadabbadoodaa, as in "Try just saying 'you know what I mean', yabbadabbadoodaa mean" hehe;)

15. I'm kind of partial to "Blat wakka snarf boggles."

16. Cool, hjaljkfhasljaodiufhassgasmosifdhasdjlakdhffygvbvvvvvv lobster?

17. I was never really into the whole hyphy movement. When kids in the burbs use it try to act hood, it just gets old.

"Thizz face" - ...poser.

18. Hahaha.

Thas one of the reasons i still come to GC, Funny dumb shit like that.

Damn im baked. :bongin: