Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I bought a bong , is there a piece missing?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Plymouth, May 27, 2012.

1. ok so i have never owned a bong and i just bought one from a head shop.

I got it out to look out and realised it doesnt have a stem or a downstem im not sure what there called.

So basically there is no tube to go into the water?

What do i need , what should i do :S

2. Need pics man. Is it glass on glass or does it have a black rubber gromment?

3. [​IMG]

this isnt it but its got the same part missing

4. Yah, youre missing the downstem. Bring it back lol

5. Should it of come with one , or do some not?

thanks

6. [quote name='"Plymouth"']Should it of come with one , or do some not?

thanks[/quote]

It should have, you need it to properly use it. It wouldnt be a bong without a type of stem.

7. eurgh so annoyed! Is there any i could buy online?

8. measere the size of the hole, and just type that into google and bobs your uncle. you could probably buy one straight of GC

9. [quote name='"Plymouth"']eurgh so annoyed! Is there any i could buy online?[/quote]

You should really go back. But yah, this forum also has a store, you can find a downstem there

10. omg im so fucking dumb, it was in the bubblewrap packaging , i didnt see it because it was see through :/ Thanks man ahahh!

11. all the headshops i've been to you can't return pieces LOL

but maybe thats just NY and NC

12. Hahahhahaha. :laughing:

13. It has liike some gauges with it what do i do with them?

14. According to the law, "no refunds" is illegal. If you want to you can always return an unused item.o

15. [quote name='"Plymouth"']It has liike some gauges with it what do i do with them?[/quote]

Gauges? Describe more lol

16. what do i do with the gaugeS?

17. I don't know what a gauge is lol

18. i think there called screenS IN AMerica?

19. Oh lol. You just put it in thr bottom of the bowl piece so weed doesn't pull through.

20. thanks man