Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I blow absolutely NO SMOKE when I smoke. BTW this question is organized neatly and should be easy to answer if you know the chemistry of smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RyanLueders, Oct 6, 2014.

1. #1 RyanLueders, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
    (IMPORTANT!!!) Only read part one if you need clarification on if I am inhaling correctly! Otherwise completely skip over it!

NOTE: I AM SMOKING SPLIFFS WITH LOW GRADE WEED AND MOSTLY TOBACCO AND STILL GETTING STONED. (NO I WILL NOT TELL YOU HOW I DO IT EITHER. NO I AM NOT A NEW SMOKER EITHER!)

(PART ONE)

Keep in mind there is little weed in the joint and the weed is low grade but I am getting absolutely stoned I don't get psychedelic visuals except for the slow moving that I do when I get this stoned. I get so STONED that I physically can't move fast I am like a turtle. NOW WITH READING EVERYTHING I SAID I WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE SMOKE GOES AND YOU ALSO NEED TO KNOW THIS BIT OF INFORMATION. I KNOW how to inhale, I know how to open my trechia(I have assumed that that is the flap in your throat that opens when you breath. This may be weird but before I have stuck my finger down my throat (DON'T TRY AT HOME, ON THE BREACH OR EVEN IN THE CAR IT WILL GET YOU VERY SICK!) and I have used a nebulizer and that is what has showed me how to inhale because you can open your trechia and let the air flow into your lungs.

(PART TWO)
    This will get he marijuana in my lungs NOT MY THROAT it is in my lungs after that I drink tea and then I wait a little more than ten seconds. Where has the smoke gone because when I exhale at this point I get NO SMOKE AT ALL!

Additional: I drink tea after inhaling because I don't want my throat to get lit up because when you smoke enough you throat gets all hot and I absolutely hate that! Wish I had a bong I could fill it with ice. :(

2. The smoke get's integrated with your natural respiratory exhalation after a certain point.
    It will become a shapeless gas.
    Also it is possible that you are swallowing some of the smoke as well.
    Your technique is a full expansion of the not just the bronchial tubes but the throat as well.
    So I imagine some may precipitate down your throat./

3. You're ghosting it, all the smoke gets in your lungs. So you take a hit, hold it in, drink tea, then wait 10 secs, then exhale?

You only need to hold it in for 5 seconds to get the most out of it. It's pretty bad for you to hold in smoke, especially tobacco.

4. I am only human so I am not gonna disagree with you

5. (important!!) Bold text is more important in this quote!

Sorry to call you out on it but the time for lungs to absorb anything Ex. abuderal, THC, absolutely everything! I have a tip for you though don't listen to your friends researching will help you out a lot better than your friends will! Don't believe me, Google it! Not only Google it but research it. Another thought it that if you hold it in longer you suffocate your brain especially true with tobacco AND weed. This in turn will get you higher. So I guess I ended up showing you one of my tricks but that is a trick you can find off the internet easily. 

After 10 seconds the longer you hold it in the higher you THINK you are. Any less than 10 seconds your lungs did not absorb it all. Stop wasting your weed mah fellow stoner it is ten seconds. In addition coughing will expand your lungs and give more surface area to absorb THC cough the weed into your mouth if you know how to do that and then inhale it back into your lungs.

IN EVEN MORE ADDITION YET MOST IMPORTANT WHEN YOU SLEEP BREATH THROUGH YOUR NOSE IT MAKES YOUR LUNGS BIGGER THEREFORE MORE SURFACE AREA WHEN YOU INHALE WEED! THINK I'M KIDDING? YOU BETTER NOT CAUSE I DON'T PLAY WHEN IT COMES TO GETTING HIGH!

6. #6 RyanLueders, Oct 6, 2014
    Also I am not ghosting. I don't need to ghost to inhale. My lungs are large I inhale then I suck in air then I drink tea then I suck in more air. My lungs are big, I run out of breath my lunges are big enough to do like 3 or 4 more inhales before I need to exhale. This is what most people think ghosting is, breathing the weed into your throat then blowing it out then inhaling it. I suck the weed DIRECTLY into my lungs brother, Think about all that weed that is wasted when you ghost. I'm not saying anything more I am going to let you think about that.

7. #7 RyanLueders, Oct 6, 2014
    The point is though that I do everything humanly possible to get the maximum amount of weed in my lungs that is why I do a in mouth cough every time I inhale. After that I inhale again then I drink tea then I inhale again and if I run out of breath before 10 second I inhale again.

8. [​IMG]

Love the disclaimer though. you're probably holding the smoke in too long. either that or you're not inhaling any smoke because where else would it go? lol

What is your question?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Eureka! I am breathing so much air in that it combines with the weed and literally YES like you said becomes a gas because of the extra air I breath in. It drowns out the weed but I get high... you better believe it gets me high!

11. I sure hope so guy.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Something I hate is dumb people. I did not put a question mark but considering everyone else here got the question but you didn't its safe to stay you are more unintelligent than most. As for me if you call me out for using incorrect grammur over the internet then you need to get off the internet cause everyone does it!

13. Thanks for the answers I am mentally considering this thread closed. Thanks everyone!

14. #14 Lenny., Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
    You hurt my feelings.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I am not a proffesional, nor do i have any credability. Still reading? Cool. I usually get very,very little to no smoke after i take hits and consume a beverage, especially a cold one. That dude may be right, you may be ingesting smoke alongside tea. Somehow.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. Whoah you just changed your profile picture right???? Like recent as fxck? Witnessed history bros.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

The irony is strong in this one. I'm no mod but you might want to refrain from name-calling, it's an effective way of getting yourself banned. 

18. Ya 10 seconds is more believable, but usually if I hold it in for 15 seconds without any tea, no smoke will come out. That's what I mean by ghosting, holding it in until no smoke comes out, not in your throat, in the lungs.

19. I love this forum actually teaching ppl how to blow smoke lol

not alot of people know that I don't know that, but I bloody well don't!