Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I blew my first glass pipe this afternoon - pictures!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bobbert, Jul 4, 2006.

1. I happen to get in a lesson today on making pipes. I had time to make two little pipes. The first one pictured if the first little pipe I have ever made. The second pictured is the other pipe I made after the first. I have made marbles, pendants, and bong bowls so far. Today was the first day attempting to blow a pipe. I think it went well, anyway here are the photos. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow, man thats great.

Was it difficult to make?

3. Yes and no. Lots of steps, easy to mess up anypoint along thoes steps. Luckly both pipes i tried to make came out today. It is fucking fun though that is sure.

4. Sweet pieces you got there, That's a really nice accomplishment to smoke from your own glass bowl that you blew.

How are the lessons going? You should let us know about them...are they expensive?

5. Well I paid 40 bucks today. This guy i know came in to the shop. He shares the touch I bought. He wanted to work but I said why don't you give me a lesson. I will pay you for today isted of getting paid for working you can teach me and get some cash. Usualy i just pick suff up as I go.

6. That's awesome dude.Soon you'll be making steamrollers,bubblers,bongs,zongs etc.

7. You could sell those, lol.

Look out grasscity!

EDIT- +rep

8. That's pretty cool, $40 hey that isn't too bad. Are you going to keep those things clean or are you gonna get to resinating them up? :D

^ Definitely don't sell them, haha

9. From now on any pipe that I make that comes out in good condition will be sold at the local headshop. Over the next few weeks I should get good at making them. Then I will make like 50 to sell at the store.

10. Thats cool man. I definatly want to take lessons. Were could you take lessons? Local college?

This seems way interesting...

11. Congrats....that's so awesome!!!

Do you think your artistic eye helps in the process, or is the method more mechanical in nature?

12. Hey I'm in need of a nice unique bong bowl....feel like selling any?

13. Most of the places you would pay to learn glassblowing is softglass. It is diffrent then the kind of glass you use to make pipes. Search around your area for a glassblowing studio that does borosilicate. Usualy you will find places that have little workshops. Were you meet 3 or 4 times and they teach you a bunch or marbles or how to make a vessel (wine glass) they usualy cost 250+ and can run up to 600. It costs alot to pay your way and take lessons. I am an apprentice and i get free lessons and junk.

14. Thats cool. Ill definaatly look into this :]

15. It helps. Choosing colors, and the form of the pipe is all based on astetic choices.

16. wow- those are really good for your first pieces- I've seen shit a lot worse than that for a beginner- imagine how they'll come out when ur really good at it- fuckin sick I bet :hello:

17. Man, that is really awesome. Keep that up.

18. Just had a bowl out of the first peice. It hits better then anything I have ever hit... mostly because I made it.

19. Hey! Theres no weed packed in either of those bowls. If you can make the walk to boston, I'll fix that.

BTW did you know Bruce Lee was buried in Seattle? I've been to his grave.

Heres a pic of me there (this was in like 1996 or something)

[​IMG]

EDIT: You beat me to it. In the time it took me to scan a picture you smoked it.

20. I have yet to go by there. Seattle is a fucking killer city. So much fun shit to do, tons of good weed.