I blacked the fuck out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Infinite Experience, Jul 9, 2013.

1. #1 Infinite Experience, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2013
    What's good blades, This summer has been full of drunk experiences and I thought I would share this one because it is the first time I really blacked the FUCK out.If you don't want to read the whole back story and all you can just read the 3rd paragraph

It started out two days ago when I was at my buddy's house with another one of my friends. We were bored as shit trying to look for some weed so he just posts that we need something to do on facebook. Next thing we know 5 people show up with a handle of brandy. We just started drinking out of the bottle, and within not even an hour the bottle was killed and everybody was buzzing hard getting all rowdy and whatnot. Then people wanted to go party more at a house in a town just outside of where I live. So I get $20 to pay for another bottle. We get up there and there are at least 20-30 people with music playing, weed going around, and just plain fun

So I decided I would spend the $20 on a handle of Bacardi. This is where it gets good and bad. We started drinking out of the bottle again and eventually we ran out of chaser so we were just like fuck it lets drink it straight (Stupid idea I know). So we did and I was passing the bottle around taking a mouthful of Bacardi after another and this keeps on going on for about an hour and I'm shitfaced so I started dancing and drinking and then finally the last thing I remember was dancing and asking for a bong rip.

Now this is what I was told. I basically walked out of the room (we were in a smallish bedroom) and everyone's like where did he go? So they yelled for me and I came stumbling in the room taking the LONGEST walking strides anybody has ever seen. And I guess I couldn't keep my balance at all and I fell to the floor and someone had to pick me up and bring me into the front room. They tried to lay me down on the couch, and everyone surrounded me and I freaked out jumped and rolled over the couch, someone tried to grab me and I swung on them. I made my way over to the fireplace and started banging my head on the bricks right next to it. They asked me if I wanted a hit of weed, but I could hardly make out any words and I could not even put the pipe to my mouth. Then they told me to throw up or else I would get alcohol poisoning, but they had to hold me up and the SECOND they let go my head fell straight into the bowl full of my puke. They then made a bed for me on the floor. But I couldn't make my way to lay down. I was trying to crawl on my head using only my legs and not my arms. And when I finally was all laid down I passed out and didn't move from the position I fell asleep in. When i woke up my hair was sticking up from my puke. I was covered in marshmallows for some reason and I was still pretty drunk.
         So that is the story of the first time I really blacked out. It was kind of scary but I did have a lot of fun at the party. But I think a break from drinking would be the greatest thing for me.

2. Okay two solutions:

Never mix alcohol; if you cant drink it, give it to a real man and get some OJ.
    Dont ever drink bacardi.

3. and that is why alcohol is stupid

4. At least you didn't need any wax/gel for your hair, or another drink.  :laughing: 

My days of waking up in my own puke (mostly half chewed burger or chips; no marshmallows unfortunately) are well and truly over, It was never any fun waking up in that state.

5. LMAO!!!! This is real! it acually happened LMAO!!!! at you not with you. LMAO @ Patryck LMAO!!!!!!!

6. I have to agree It is stupid when you get to that point. I just wish It didn't happen so spontaneously. It was like I was dancing, partying, you know just having a good time. And then the next thing I know I wake up on the floor of a house I only saw when it was dark, and then I get told all this stuff I did. 

7. That sounds like a great time till it got out of hand I'm not saying drinking is bad but man did it fuck you up

8. Dude I black out so many times I am accually very surprised I dont have minor or major brain damage.
    The problem with me is that I keep going and dont stop even when I should.

why not?

10. They tried to give you a hit of weed and then told you to throw up or you would get alcohol poisoning?  A lot of stupid kids actually get alcohol poisoning and die this way.  Weed is generally an anti-nausea. 

11. Control your liquor intake if you know you can't handle it, alcohol poisoning is no joke. You should be happy you had friends that made attempts to "help" you in that state.

12. ahaha @[member="patrick"]! What a dummy aha!

13. Same here. Dem feels

14. The attempts they made were on his life not for his life,

15. This

16. #17 Infinite Experience, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2013
    That's the problem with me when I get really drunk. I cannot stop drinking. I just get to this stage of drunkeness 
    where I feel I will never throw up and will remain in the same state. That's why i usually take shots instead of drinking out of the bottle, because I know how much alcohol I'm drinking.

I don't remember it, so it never happened.

17. once i blacked out. i woke up in the middle of a field in idaho. i live in california.

18. * I African Americaned the fuck out....

Racist 

19. I almost pissed on my friends mom one night...

I have also puked all over myself then passed out only to wake up freezing with cold puke all over myself. Twice.