I blacked out tonight, twice..

Discussion in 'General' started by Tonyizzle, Jul 27, 2006.

1. i'm fairly new to the smoking world, i have been smoking on and off for about a year now, and today I went and got my first water bubbler, it is a plastic one. Anyway, so the other day I got the best weed that I have ever had, and tonight I smoked it out of the water bong. I took the smoke in and then held it for awhile, and when I let out the smoke, i blacked out and fell to the floor, the dude i was smoking with was asking me what was going on and if i was ok, and i could not figure out what he was talking about, i couldn't even realise that I was on the ground. I just knew my knees hurt but i couldnt figure out why. A blacked out again and fell against the door too.. it was pretty messed up. When I figured out that I had actually blacked out it was pretty freaky:smoking:

2. that must be some bomb ass weed lol

3. Yeah this is some really nice damp and flamming nugs, not the best stuff for you guys, but for me it's good.

4. You didn't by any chance hold in your hits for an insane amount of time did you? The only thing I can think of is you were depriving your brain of oxygen by taking huge hits and holding them in for a long time. Which made you black out. But I dunno, I'm really baked out of my mined and thats the only thing I can think of.

5. how long did you hold it? anything more than like 10 seconds is unnecessary.

6. I think it was a little longer than that, not way too much time though.. I took some really really strong hits though..

7. 7 seconds is all you need for the THC to get absorbed, i hear. Then i tested it out and i think it's true. With huge rips all you need is like 5 seconds b/c it'll take about 2 seconds to blow out anyway

8. if i hold my hits in longer it seems like i get higher but idk it could jus be because im holding my breath in longer which will make you dizzy sometimes

9. yeah that is exactly what happened to me