Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Bit Through A Bit Of My Lip While Moshin,wondering If Its Safe To Blaze On 420 Still

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Persona, Apr 17, 2014.

1. So i was at an Advenged Sevenfold concert last sunday and i bit through a bit of my lip while i was in the mosh pit(no stitches need just on the inside of my upper lip) and im worried if i smoke it may have a higher chance of getting infected. If so any advice on how to lessen the chances?

2. Use a clean piece that only you are using. Other than that you can do salt water rinse to clean it if you are worrying that much. Just take a little bit of non iodized salt and warm water the mix until it's mostly dissolved. Then use said mix like you would mouthwash and it will keep it clean

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. so hardcore lol