Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I bet you hate post like this... Check it out..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by leodicapario, Oct 25, 2007.

1. I payed $130.. not my money :cool:, got them 32 grams of "popcorn"(which i wish i took some pics but sorry some one fucking stole my Digi cam.. anyways,,, shall I say High Middies, I found 2 dank nugs in there smelled like skunk) Location: Ft. Worth, Texas, talked to my dealer, and said he gave me wrong bag, cause he gives me way better prices on that around here.. but I picked up 7g's tonight, rolled 3 blunts(after comedown of hitting some yelloooo... long day..:D) so tomorrow gonna swing by and pick up a free 1/2,,,:hello: Ill try to get some pics.. but anyways tonight im gonna be up.. took 30mg non- time release adderall on an empty stomach( shall i say legal speed).. i'll keep updated because its gonna be a faaaast night :).

2. oh to live in texas.......must be nice :rolleyes:

3. yeah man, even if it iz mexi, its often times just sprayed with some kinda smell b gone, and smuggled, usually is fresh if packaged right,,, but i stay away from that shit.. I might say i do enjoy a Finer Marijuana than brick, but many pplz love a fat sack of Swigggity:confused::cool:... they smoke anything..lol

4. I got a free ounce because I peed for someone, while I was on a break because of testing.

5. wow? and you didnt even start a new thread? well i never..

6. 100mg, non-time release adderall. 60mg at 7:00 Central, 40mg at 8/8:30 Central. Got plenty of bud for the comedown.

7. I live in texas.

not that great, except we probably have the best schwag you can find.

8. Word. Dank prices here SUCK. but at least you can still find it just fine!

9. HAHAHAHA way to go for you man thats a big accomplishment..:confused_2:

10. Yeah man, I'm almost 100% he's being sarcastic, so relax.

To the thread starter, grats bro!

11. Popcorn is some good shit for mids.