Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Bet You Can Not Pick This Up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kushmaster12, Sep 25, 2009.

1. I bet you couldn't pick this up!

Attached Files:

2. Nice stash to whoever owns it but its not yours

3. It is 571 natty lights along with a few Key stone lights

4. epic first post..... how old are you?

5. 21 It was my parents birth day present.

6. all i see is the shwag of beer in there, at least be a man and buy real beer

7. This is GRASScity. And I wouldn't even want to pick up 1 natty light. You're a retard for posting beer in stash jar. We don't care if you drink, half of the god damn world does.

8. Ugh god. Natty...

Thats a hangover and a nasty shit waiting to happen.

9. im in college and i do not touch natty. only keystone but still dont like, if your trying to brag go drink some german beer.

10. i would rather of had some dank as shit.

11. #12 kushmaster12, Sep 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2009
    And here are some of my shrooms. This is right after I went out to the cow farms an hour away from my house. Gotta love FL

Attached Files:

12. By the way all of the world smokes, I just thought I would lighten up the mood on this site which seems to be over run by thug ass g's with their "piff" and "dro".

13. damn your parents bought you that?
    crazy lol.

I smell a party...

and people need to stop hating
    damn..

14. hey man dro is a legit strain! ;)

15. Why would anyone WANT a fridge of natty lites...

16. Hey, it was only $8.99 for the whole thing.

17. So you got hundreds natty lites for 9 bucks.... Yeah sure. They are cheap, but not that cheap.

18. It was a joke, I was poking fun of the cost of natty lights

19. aha. Rocket scientist!