Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I bet everyone here knows at least one person that..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bluntz4dayz, Feb 7, 2014.

1. #21 Crates, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    Holy shit. That's the worst joint I've ever seen in my life.

At least your nails are nice and clipped.

2. But nah I don't roll with anybody who can't twist a bleezy. I'm always the designated roller though cause I roll the best outta all of them.​

3. Lol that's not my picture but it's pretty much how i roll.

4. #24 OweKnowsBest_4.23, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    that joint made me a lil sad. i suck at joints but i can roll blunts decent. everybody says joints are easier but not for me. my dad can't roll blunts but can roll a joint like a master. he has me or one of my cousins roll all his weed and he just has a box with blunts, a pack of papers, and a bag of weed in it at every function. 

5. I don't think OP comprehends how good of a line he just came up with here. I will be using this clarinet line everytime  I smoke a blunt with someone from now on. Thank you OP for this wonderful analogy

6. I have one friend who rolls them like a machine.  The first time I smoked with him, he just rolls one while we are talking and it looked so perfect I had to ask if he used a rolling machine. Mine on the other hand used to be horrible, just pregnant as fuck.  They are getting better though

hahaha thanks man, my buddies got a kick out of it when I claimed my friends blunt looked like a clarinet, then we proceeded to play the blunt and ask him what other instruments he could roll lol.

8. #29 bdk2jw, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    I'm kinda new to rolling. I can't really roll nice looking joints yet, but they get the job done pretty well. They're not ugly by any means, they're just not amazing. They always burn smooth/even and are pretty tight. Blunts I can roll pretty nice though.

The worst part with joints for me is the twist part. For the life of me I cannot twist it at the end. If I could my joints would probably look 2x better. Although I am KINDA improving on this