I believe this is a male plant I’m not sure people told me it’s to early to tell

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Thcbobbyveeh, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Anything would help thanks

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I see no indication of sex.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  3. if your talkin about that little bulb, thats normal growth. thats basically just a joint. no sex is being shown yet.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Too early, hon.

Granny

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. No sex, but zoomed in i see a lot of little white specs. Probably just dust or something, but maybe take a peek at the underside of your leaves to be sure you don't any mites or other little bastards roamin about. Probably nothing, but just something i noticed.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks

7. Thanks granny

8. Ok thanks

9. Ok thanks , should I wipe the leaves down ? I noticed the white specs also it’s not dust , I tried wiping with my hand and it won’t come off

10. Gotcha. Yeah look at the underside with a loupe or magnifying glass. If it's mites or another pest you'll need to get rid of them fast. Hopefully its nothing.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Too early. I was super cautious about identifying make plants early on but don’t worry it’s generally obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  12. If it's mites, get some Dr Bronner's Peppermint Soap! It is SAFE to use on plants and around kids and pets. It rinses off easily the next day (along with the dead mites). Walmart and health food stores usually carry Dr Bronner's and a small bottle is about $5. You just have to be sure to get the whole plant wet. With small plants, I just make a bucketful and dip them in it right up to the soil.

How to Use Dr. Bronners As Insecticidal Soap. (news - 2014)
    https://www.hunker.com/12257372/how-to-use-dr-bronners-as-insecticidal-soap

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Thank you so much !!!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. @Thcbobbyveeh You're welcome! :biggrin: Growing organically is the best way to grow cannabis.

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 2