Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I believe I can now call myself a Seasoned Toker

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by buggy13, May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 buggy13, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
    You see it use to be the fun thing to do when I was 14 to present which is 18. I know that's only 4 years but this is why I think I have graduated, I had a tough life homeless, foster care while on 31 month probation at 13, all kinds of shit. Anyways I know work full time as a grass cutter, I live alone but for the past like 3 years I have skateboarded and toked just to be alone and during this time I ended up with some life time injuries to my knees and lower back my right ankle and wrist. But 6 months ago I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. So its more medical then anything. The other day I was enjoying a bowl after work to relax my knees and chill. Then I started to realize how much more relaxing it has become. And Ive done a grow Ive studied so much about the chemistry. What do you blades think?

2. How long do you have to have been smoking to be called a seasoned toker? I'm at a little over two full years, almost twice every damn day.

3. i would say that growing up is good

4. To me, becoming a "seasoned toker" isn't about age or how long you've been smoking. Its just not being a dumb ass, being open minded, accepting that cannabis IS a drug, and overall being mature about your smoking.

5. Idk I think its experience and its my hobby and my only love

6. That's probably not a good thing, just saying.

7. I only smoke at home nobody even knows I smoke besides a few people.

8. #9 buggy13, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
    I have worked the past 3 years I have lived alone the last 3 years, Everything I have I have bought. I work 10 hour days 20 yards a day it hurts but its good money. Im in college for a Bachelors in Business so I can get less physical career. I think I have grown up.

9. word. so go find a woman

10. parsley sage rosemary and thyme?

11. First rule of seasoned tokers - don't declare yourself seasoned at 18 and don't post threads about being seasoned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.