I beg each and everyone of you to never take life for granted

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze, Aug 25, 2012.

1. My whole perception of life just changed with some information. Please what ever your problems are, if you are a healthy individual never hate that you have the opportunity to live, because health is all you have.

2. Cancer, bro ?

3. When things get really bad for me...I just remember; i'm here. I'm here on planet earth, and i feel blessed to be a part of it, even with the minor problems we all have. I'm still apart of this great experience, and i am grateful for that.

4. [quote name='"Blaze"']My whole perception of life just changed with some information. Please what ever your problems are, if you are a healthy individual never hate that you have the opportunity to live, because health is all you have.[/quote]

What was the epiphany?

5. Let me make things clear here... I am fine.

My friend, who was a very happy individual, a very talented musician, and a very loved individual got cancer back in November, they have been battling it since and it seemed that she has won. Then something went wrong, and she ended up getting a terrible disease known as sepsis. And then they got gangrene, and had to get limbs amputated. Now she has something that caused loss of memory, and she can't remember how to eat, how to talk, who her family and friends are, and now we know that she only has a short period of time to live.

I have seen this individual go from the average young adult, to a person so close to death that we fear every phone call.

6. Damn dude that so sad sorry to hear about that. How old was she if you don't mind me asking?

7. 18 thats the fucked up thing.

8. Sorry to hear about that man. I don't know if this is insensitive, but if I were her I probably would have offed myself before things got that bad. My worst nightmare is to be a vegetable.

9. yeah i feel you bro. just when everything seems normal and everything is going good reality smacks you right in the nose. you are doing the right thing in this situation by trying to better yourself and others around you b*c you know how fragile life really is. we are not guarenteed yommorow so live for today

10. I thought I had testicular cancer in my early 20's. Luckily it was benign. But it still scared the shit out of me enough to realize how precious my time here on earth is.

11. Very sorry to hear this, it's really bad when it happens early in life. You guys will be in my thoughts. Life is very precious, very fragile, anything can happen at any point so be grateful for every single day.

12. Fuck nasty ass booze and cigarettes. Especially booze.

And fuck those people who don't care what they eat, because your health in the future really depends on what your diet is.

13. Sorry to hear man. I hope she is able to pull through.

14. She won`t, we already found out.

15. That's terrible, Blaze.

Hopefully, when her time comes, her mind set will be in a positive place.

One can only hope and help the best they can.

I'm quite saddened for you after reading this...

16. Wow sorry man that really sucks, is she on life support? If she is As hard as it may be they should cut if tey know he's gonna die, no point in being cruel and letting her live for a month or two in pain.

17. its unfortunate that she wont be able to move people with her music, and that she has been neglected of her true potential, but you have to look at this and grow from it. losing people is a terrible thing to go through, especially when you have to watch the process... however long it may take. stay strong blade. and use this to stay strong in the future.

18. Thanks man, i just hate how cancer can completely fuck over someone so innocent, it is just fucked up how it doesn't discriminate against anyone.

19. wow man, sorry to hear about this. my dad lived a month after we found out he had cancer, so i can relate. my college roommate died blocking a last second shot playing hockey. sometimes life just doesn't make sense.

all you can do is enjoy every day and leave a positive impact on those around you.