1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

i been smoking none stop for a year almost

Discussion in 'Apprentice Tokers' started by TwistedFreak, Jan 25, 2009.

1. And ive developed smokers cough

how do i get rid of it?

Thanks

TF
    :bongin:

2. you cant get rid of smokers cough. stop smoking if it concerns you that much. not other way to stop it.

3. get a vaporizer

4. #4 yesicancancan, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
    Get a vaporizer, or at the very least an ice/water bong. Smoking through a pipe or a joint will definitely give you a cough if you do a lot of it.

The vaporizer is better because it vaporizes the THC and other canabanoids without actually burning the weed so it is very efficient and clean (no particles, think soot). The bong cools things down a good bit and filters SOME of the particulate shit you would otherwise inhale.

Another option is to eat the weed instead of smoking it. Make cannabutter and then brownies from that. You can freeze them to save for later. Or make firecrackers, I haven't tried firecrackers but supposedly they work well. Eating pot is a different high then smoking it, so try this even if you do get a vape.

GL!

5. Stop smoking?
    and go for runs/do cardio. it helps your heart and lungs

6. #6 yesicancancan, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
    Funny you say that, I can never run 5k as fast as I do right after vaping a good sativa strain. Exercise FTW!

7. Lol, I thought you were gonna declare that you've reached nirvana

Grasscity Deals Near You