I beat up a purse snatcher tonight

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by InnerPeace, May 25, 2010.

1. When something happens in my life that I feel is worthy enough to share with you guys I share it.

2. Then your a damn good person. Good shit.

3. No, I was just born rich that's why I'm generous. And the purse snatcher had it coming. To be honest, I didn't do it for the lady, I did it for myself. I can live with myself a little better knowing I helped a lady avoid identity theft which sucks, and possibly changed that guys life.

I've had a few asskicking in my days and I have to say sometimes it takes getting the royal shit beaten out of you to learn some things.:devious:

4. Nice, man. Usually people who are born into money don't know what it's like to live shitty, therefor they don't give back or just give.

I wonder if weed has anything to do with your good deeds...

5. Well to be technical, I was born middle class and my family became rich when I was 16. But anyways, this guy had it coming and I'm definatley no saint. I really should watch myself because if that guy was anything but a no good dirtbag the cops wouldve brought the forensic team out and probably traced something to me.:eek:

6. #66 Industrial, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
    I agree. You realize that humans are basically brains and spinal cords suspended by bodies, right? Kicking someone in the face and repeatedly punching them in the head, where the brain is located, is brutal. This person is probably struggling to make ends meet, and had to do what he had to do to feed the brain. But now that's all fucked up.

It was none of your business. No reason critically fucking someone up over spilled milk, fuck that bitch and her purse, I'll steal it the next time I see her.

And it's no surprise either. Born rich? Generous? Vote republican? Yeah.

7. #67 InnerPeace, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010

Oh shut up. I did the right thing and you are a fucked up son of a bitch. It became my business when he forced me to watch an innocent lady become victimized while I was minding my own business smoking a bowl. Next time, before you go robbing ladies, look around for that guy with the disturbed look in his eye :devious:

8. Lol.. You're cool peoples, man. :)

9. Get his ass!!!!

10. Sorry, man, but I thought this shit was funny.

"I beat up a purse..."

Ahaha.

Attached Files:

11. #71 Industrial, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
    Inner peace, stop gazing at people with your moralistic sense of utter shit. It was once said "how many people do you know who smoked weed and then beat the shit out of someone? None" Well you just proved it wrong! Keep judging people man, one day you'll be the one who's judged, before you get shoved off of Niagra Falls, along with the rest of them.

12. You're a dumbass.

Yeah, stealing someone else's shit because you're a fuck-up is real morally sound. :rolleyes: Just because you're some low-life loser who can't make ends meet doesn't make it acceptable to turn your problem into someone else's misfortune. Anyone who steals deserves to get their ass beat. You reap what you sow.

Hopefully the scumbag learned a lesson, and will think twice before victimizing an innocent woman next time.

13. While I wont endorse name calling; I do agree with the spirit of this message ^^.:wave:

Just because one is "suffering" does not make it cool to intrude on a strangers possessions. I would hope more folks would step up.:smoking:

14. #74 Stoopid Toker, May 29, 2010
    +rep

Wish the world had more people like you.

People like you make the community a better place. Way to put that scum in his place. That is justice at its finest. No 911, no police reports, no plea bargain... Just a neighbor doing the right thing. Instant punishment for the thief, instant feeling of renewed safety for the community, and the victim immediately got her belongings back.

You sir, are a role model, a good person, and seem to have principles on right and wrong. The spit in the face may have been a little much, but i cant fault you for it. he probably deserved it.

15. I wouldn't have spit on him, but other then that, good job dude. The world needs more people like you.

16. #76 Industrial, May 29, 2010
    I guess I agree. I'd rather the thief get the 'instant punishment' than rot in a jail cell.

However, the real criminals of society are not petty thieves or working class people. They have no control over the economic situation, they have no say if there jobs are cut or their factory is closed down, or their utilities are shut off without notice. These people are forced to do what ever they can to survive, or die. This guy saw the opportunity and he took it, and I don't blame him. Though, shifting the burden onto some helpless woman in the street is no better.

The real criminals of society are the handful of people at the top who horde 90% of the wealth and make all these economic decisions which effect the lives of millions, even billions of people around the world. They're the ones who need to be hauled away in police cars and put into prisons, not the millions of working class people, who are not a threat to anyone.

17. Wait a minute, so the brightest and most diligent workers in all of society are the criminals? Do you know what this country would be like without wealthy individuals who take entrepreneurial risks, pay taxes and support the entire economy? Have you ever read The Constitution? Do you have any idea why this country was founded? You're talking out of your ass and saying things that make no sense.

Most violent crimes are committed by middle-lower and lower-class citizens. Murderers, rapists and thieves are scum in any society. Unlike you though, I know not to lump all offenders into one socioeconomic category. There are criminals from all walks of life, not just one, and anyone who victimizes another innocent human-being, whether it's violent or not, big or small, is a piece of trash. How you can say that a petty thief isn't a criminal and a hard-working wealthy individual is a criminal, is beyond ignorant.

18. Did she give you head afterwards? Cause you totally could have taken advantage of that situation.

"Now I got your purse!!! Wanna know how you can get it back? :devious:"

19. Ahahahaha :)

20. No see, being born rich doesn't make people generous. It makes them take things for granted. Being able to give away more than somebody else doesn't make you generous, or more generous. In my experience it's the less fortunate who tend to be generous.

As for the thread itself, beyond overkill. - rep for 1. I think you're bullshitting a little. For 2... if you're not bullshitting then you went way too far on the dude.