I beat up a purse snatcher tonight

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by InnerPeace, May 25, 2010.

1. You sir, are not cape worthy.

2. thanks?

says you

3. No problem. I think Sex And The City is on TBS right now, run along.

4. lol, i dont have a tv.. but thanks again.

5. you have youtube don't you? wtf are you waiting for ? ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqN1VCNlx8o]YouTube - Sex and the City - Plus One is the Loneliest Number - Part 1[/ame]

6. dude... we dont care about your favorite show.... ok?

7. can i have your e-autograph?

8. Honestly, if this did happen, why would you get up, turn your back from this man and go hand the purse to the woman? You just beat the crap out of this guy. He goes to a hospital, or police, he can easily spin this shit on you. If your out of sight of the woman, I'd go through the purse, retrieve her phone and dial 911, tell them what happened and hold this guy till the police get here.

If you are going to return the purse, you can hand it over to the police, wait till the woman arrives chasing after you, or seek her out yourself.

Still, nice job.

9. OP did the right thing. ^5

10. Yes here it is:

William Smith.. show the ladies, it's a definite pussy magnet

11. Goood Job, my hats off to you, slightly!

What you did was great and all, but you missed one great detail. Before you handed the lady her purse, you should of pulled it back and simply smile and ask "TITS OR GTFO!"

It's the only way to go.

12. I would've been like "gimme your money, punk."

Muggers getting mugged = win.

13. good one

14. Stoners United!

15. geez. You know these are tough economic times, right? The purse snatcher is a victim of the system as well..

16. Nah I didn't kill him. I mean, I fucked him up but I wasn't using enough force to kill him. And if he did tell the police they haven't pursued it yet because I haven't heard anything. After I took the purse from him I just gave the purse to the lady, she said thank you and I split and told her she should get outta here too. Then I went back to my balcony(1st floor), locked the house up and took off to my friends house for the remainder of the night. The guy had no clue where I lived because I crept up on him.

17. good for you man, i saw this dude beating his wife once and i went up to try and help and the dude just fucked my shit up haha but atleast i tried..

crime doesn't pay kids, innerpeace guards the streets at night. he is everywhere and nowhere remember that

18. Dude, I'm starting to wonder if you're making all of this shit up to get reps.

Either that or you've been doing a lot of good stuff for this planet!