I banged the girl of my dreams last night

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sweetleaftoker, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Literally in my dreams. I woke up like FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. He who dares has wings good Sir, he who dares wins!

3. I once had a crush on this girl i had known since i was 17.. after a lil over 10 years we had finally had sex.. it was a long time comin for both of us.. we were both either in relationships when we were in the same town.. or one of us was moved off somewhere else.. well anyways.. we had sex it was amazing.. but afterwards i really didn't find her nearly as attractive anymore.. i had done what i had wanted to do for 10 years.. and beyond that i really didn't have much more in common with her other than old stories as my ideals had changed since we had first met... seems almost to have been better to just keep chasing the dream

4. I am disappoint.

5. [quote name='"HotDish"']I once had a crush on this girl i had known since i was 17.. after a lil over 10 years we had finally had sex.. it was a long time comin for both of us.. we were both either in relationships when we were in the same town.. or one of us was moved off somewhere else.. well anyways.. we had sex it was amazing.. but afterwards i really didn't find her nearly as attractive anymore.. i had done what i had wanted to do for 10 years.. and beyond that i really didn't have much more in common with her other than old stories as my ideals had changed since we had first met... seems almost to have been better to just keep chasing the dream[/quote]

This inspire me.

6. You just inspired me. Been a year chasing here, so eventually things gotta come full circle, amirite??

7. carpe le pussy dude find her