I attract all the unattractive girls.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Space Cat, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Seems like every time a girl hits on me or tries to talk to me they're always really ugly. Like the last 3 times I went to the mall some girl tried hitting on me who I though was really bad looking.

Last week my friend and I went to the mall just for the hell of it. As we were walking out of Best Buy these 2 girls were sitting down. I guess they said hi to me. I didn't hear them until my friend told me that they said hello to me. I looked back and she was still looking and waved. Only got a glimpse of her but my friend said she looked pretty nasty lol.

We went to the mall today so I could get some new shoes and to talk to the girl who works there. Which was the one I made the thread about who hates weed. We were there before she started her shift so we were looking around at Pac Sun. I was holding up a shirt so my friend could take a picture of it.

This girl walks in with a few of her friends. Looks at me and the shirt and said,"you should wear that, it would look good on you" I just laughed and said alright I will. Then I was looking at shoes. She comes up to me. Puts her hands on me. Looks at me and says,"I just wanted to tell you, you are extremely gorgeous." I just smiled and said thank you. She kept looking at me the whole time and pointed to me to some other people. Must have really wanted my dick.

There was another time the girl at TacoBell seemed interested.

I don't mind, it's just that all these girls are really bad looking to me. I have a kinda scrubby skater style so I know I'm not gonna be attracting some bombshell. I'd be perfectly fine with a tomboyish, skater kinda chick. It's actually a kind of girl I've always wanted to have. That would be my dream girl basically.

But all the one's who come up to me don't look like they take care of themselves. lol

I have no problem talking to girls. It's just hard for me to approach them. If I could get past that I'd probably have a shot with a lot of girls. Not just the ugly ones who come up to me. I seen a few other chicks eyeing me as we were waiting. It does make feel kinda good thought that someone finds me good looking. :p

tl;dr all the ugly girls want my dick

2. No offence but you're probably ugly too.

3. Hang in there! The good news is you are a attracting girls. ugly or not that's more than most guys can say. A pretty girl will be coming your way in the meantime hone your skills on the gals that you have. Enjoy!

4. #4 dan k, Feb 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2013
    fat and ugly bitches go to the mall and taco bell... stop going to the mall..
    if you want a skater chick go to a skate park everyday or a skate shop instead of the mall.

5. Why would you only attract ugly girls?

Don't both ugly and pretty girls both want handsome guys with nice bodies?

I'd think you would attract girls in general or none at all.

6. Lol everyone goes to the mall.

And the last ramp-tramps I met were bitches.

Well I know there has to be some good looking ones who think I look good too. It just seems like the ones who really like me aren't. The pretty wants want you to come up to them. Which like I said is my biggest problem.

7. Just listen to Bachman Turn Overdrive and take what you can get, and the doctor can tell you your cured

8. match.com then?

9. OP you sound like a real winner, judging girls by their physical appearance and not even giving them the time of day...
    Not everyone is gorgeous, if they were there would be no gorgeous, only average...
    Bet you're an average guy needing a gorgeous girl to make you feel better about yourself.

10. One day you'll find your skater chick, but for now there's a bunch of fat chicks that want some loving in you're the man they want it from. Get busy

11. Well u need to figure out what it is about ur dick that keeps attracting ugly ass girls..

12. Lol you sound like you don't get a lot of girls OP.

13. ^why you see him in the nudie thread or what?
    i doubt he walks around with his dick hanging out in the mall.

14. It was a joke..like a hahaha joke....

15. Not like an extraordinary amount. Not like I've never talked to them before.

And let me clarify what I mean by unattractive. I'm not being an asshole just because they're not perfect. Wouldn't even call them cute. I'd say at most the girl today was a 3/10. Hair was just all over. Lots of acne. Plain clothes. Literally looked like she put no effort into getting ready.

16. Talked to them? Hahahaha I bet you're just like this guy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSQYYUax_q0]The inbetweeners- Feisty One You Are - YouTube[/ame]

17. Vagina bro. Get your priorities straight.

18. OP, do you consider yourself handsome? because i think it could be a good sign if ugly girls are hitting on you. Attractive girls will expect you to hit on them, but ugly girls know they will have to do the work to get your attention.

19. I mean I'm fine with the way I look. I'd say I look decent.

And yeah that's kinda what I said in the original post. The good looking ones want you to go talk to them. The others have to try harder.

20. Fat and ugly chicks need love too man haha for some reason you make them thirsty maybe you smell like bacon and doritos, grow a pair and give them some D :ey: