I ate spoiled chicken from a gas station

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nathan, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Fuck, I've had a stomach ace all day. I had some nuggets yesterday, and ever since I've had a stomach ace :(. I haven't thrown up or had the shits though. Just pain. I've got no weed to help :mad:. I'm pissed because I want to eat so badly, but it just makes me feel like shit. Any tips?

PS: Never trust gas station chicken.

2. Try eating something. If possible, chop up some fresh vegtables and throw them into a wok (Wok - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

If you eat and it stays down, thats good, and the healthy shit in there will make you feel better.

If you eat and you puke all over the place, youll feel better too. And you could always sue the gas station.

3. Hey man spoiled chicken would've given you food poisoning and you woud be puking your guts out, so i bet the stomach ache is from something else.

4. ^ignore that business

Try some ginger ale man, that should settle your stomach. Tums, pepto, the whole slew of medicines should work long enough for you to get some better food in your stomach

5. Get some weed.

6. Finger down the throat?

7. pepto bismol ftw

8. this, ginger ale helps me so much when i have a stomach problem. Makes me burp all my pain away! :)

9. Duh.

Sometimes having the munchies is a bad thing.

10. Dam man.... same shit happend to me I went to a chicken spot that was ownd by sum round down lookin gas station... but me and my roommate were smackd on our way to pick up a friend.. on our way over there its like 12am we notice the chicken spot and order sum. Cheesesteaks and fries.. worst decision ever didn't go to sleep till like 5 was throwin everythin up but then I just smoked and things got a lil better..but yea never ever trust gas station food unless its like a real nice one ya kno