Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I ate an edible two days ago and am still feeling the effects

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by virgintokemaster, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Hey guys! So the night before last night, for the first time in my life, I had an edible. I ate a pretty small weed cookie and then like two hours later, it hit me pretty strong! My heart was racing incredibly fast, my breathing would slow down, I found myself doing weird tongue movements, time was passing by really slowly, and a bunch of other weird "high" things. I somehow passed out during my high and slept till the morning, and when I woke up I was still feeling high. I didn't think much of it. But now it's the second day since I've had the weed cookie, and I am still feeling the same "high" effects I felt when the weed cookie had first hit me! I still have trouble breathing, my chest feels weird, and I am so light headed and tired. I really don't know what to think of this, as it was my first time ever eating an edible. I am a 5'4, 18 year old girl, if that helps. Please let me know if this is normal, or if I should go and see a doctor if this continues.
    Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Your Grasscity name says it all "virgintokemaster". You ate too much cookie. My advice is to eat right, keep hydrated, and get some exercise. Please don't go to the doctor! You make us all look bad when you show up at the doctors office after doing this to yourself- it makes marijuana users appear stupid. I make small cannabis cookies that are 60 mg, so small is relative to how strong they are. Be more careful next time.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. You can stay away from the doctor, it was probably a high dose edible and you probably have a low tolerance for them...People with edibles are very different, 10 mg could effect someone the same way 100 mg effects someone else. You probably were pretty high for well over 12 hours, and right now you are probably just a little burnt out (I say this because you said you feel light headed-tired which is usually how I feel after a heavy edible day) and if you have some good meals, hydrate and get a good nights rest all should be well.

• Like Like x 2
  4. This is completely normal, just drink water and try to do some exercise. It usually helps me when I feel like that. You just ate way too much for your first time, I remember I ate 300mg once and I was thinking about going insane(obviously I was just too high). Felt better the following 3-5 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hahaha, you are right, my friend! I barely smoke, yet alone eat edibles :p I'll be more careful next time, tysm for the advice!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah, I feel like I have an extremely low tolerance for them D; but anyways, thanks so much for the tip! I kept napping and drinking tons of water, and it really helped :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. LOL that is way too much! Thanks for the advice, really helped when to stay hydrated!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Like I've always said, there's nothing like a well done virgin. Baked. Too perfection.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Cus that doesn't sound creepy and something a pedophile would say.

10. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ok creep

• Like Like x 1
  12. Are you done? Or...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah I had a 500mg brownie and I'm glad I didn't eat it all in one go haha. I wanted to because I thought I was Able to handle it but heck no

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I want to be high for a couple days. Doesn't sound so bad......

• Like Like x 2
  15. I'm in tears reading this

• Like Like x 2
  16. I'm a heavy smoker... not really a edible type of person as I had them before and they haven't done anything to get me high. I underestimated these ginger dank moonrock edible nugs I just ate...and man, what a mistake. Feeling like I'm "losing" myself and couldnt even sleep...this was at 11 or 12am. I tried to sleep but couldn't.. even though I would feel tired...I hope this shit wears off soon!

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Well made highly bioavailable edibles can last 8-12 hours or longer depending on the individual.
    Grind up some black pepper and sniff the odor. Should take a bit of the sharp edge off the high. CBD can also ease a rough ride too.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. These so called “Negative” effects are what I’m trying to achieve daily.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. The gift that keeps on giving.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Exactly

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk