Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I ate an edible 4 days ago but I'm still feeling the effects and I'm scared I'm gonna stay like this

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Mr.FancyDinasour, Sep 11, 2019.

1. It was my first time trying an edible and my friend handed it to me and i ate half of it without knowing how strong it was. Then i had such a bad trip and i was scared and just slept and tried to get over it. I messaged my friend abiut the contents and he said that the batch of brownies had an oz of weed. But I'm still feeling the effects after 4 days and i really feel helpless because i don't know what to do. Is there anything i can do to get rid of it?

• Funny Funny x 2

2. It'll pass eventually is your friend still high after 4 days? It's just marijuana it can't kill you

3. I mean... are you 100% sure it was weed and not payote?

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. No he's not but i feel the effects of it

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. It was weed it tasted a little like weed

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Next time 1/4 any edible you have & wait 1-2 hours & eat more if needed...

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. You'll be fine dude :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. If it's weed. You have absolutely nothing to worry about. Your tolerances are at a level I'm very envious of. I wish I could catch a buzz off edibles at all little own 4 days later. Your lucky... lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. Do you know of any other way to speed up the process of not being high?

10. Keep hydrated, go for a run to burn out toxins via sweat, don't skip meals. Eating will help metabolise the chemicals.

If you want to fight fire with fire. Ibuprofen or anti-anxiety medication will nullify that feeling until your back to par.

There is no way to kill your buzz completely. Just know for the future your tollerance is very low and keep in mind "little is more"

• Like Like x 1
  11. If I was you? I'd sweat it out, sauna, go for a run and don't cheap out, actually run and make yourself sweat it out. Then eat a big meal followed by a cold, not hot shower. That's what i'd do anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Thanks for the advice I'll keep that in mind

13. Oh okay I'll do that, thanks

• Like Like x 1
  14. An ounce of weed...in a tray of brownies...does this seem like major overkill to anyone else?

OP I imagine the effects have lessened now.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yes they have lessened but yea i still feel it

16. Yeah that's over-kill. Especially if the strain was potent. Chances are his friends are routine smokers but I have no idea. When i baked for the 420 weed march in Toronto I would use 1 ounce of good good to like 4 trays of brownies and people were pleased by that.

I've never done 1 ounce for 1 tray of anything. That's heavy.

• Like Like x 2
  17. All in ur head I’m sure, on a positive note you’ll b able to handle anything now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Sounds more like a novice mistake to me. I'd never waste that much in a tray. Though I don't know if they're just cooking ground up herb in it?
    I make butter from Decarbed flower...if I put the amount of butter an ounce would make in anything, you'd be asleep for about a week...

19. Unrelated but important. Don't forget folks, coconut has a mind blowing bond-ability with canna. You can use less to get more without loosing more than a few % of potency. Almost anyone cooking with canna will tell you it's a great idea to use coconut.

I would love to try this edible which has this individual high for 4 days. I've gone to every weed march since early 2000's in Toronto, and know plenty of cooks. Everyone claims their baking will get you feeling some kinda way but I have yet to find a single edible that actually does anything. From thousands of mg to a few hundred, nothing can touch this pharmaceutical tainted body in the edible category like smoking a good ole joint.