Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I ate 2grams, is that to much?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Talking Dog, Aug 18, 2010.

1. I just ate 1 big OG Kush nug that weighed 2grams. I've never smoked that much before so when this nug hits me is it going to blow my mind or what?

2. You just ate the nug straight? Like you opened your sack, grabbed a nug and ate it?

3. hahahaha youre not gonna feel a damn thing lololol

wastin 2gs n shit lol

4. Nothing is going to happen? you cant just eat weed it doesnt do anything unless heated in one way or another. Next time you are going to waste weed just send it to me

5. what a waste of a nug

6. Troll?
    If not, you should do some research before you try this kind of stuff, complete waste of nug.

7. I'm sorry, but OP, you make me laugh. You can't...eat bud..unless it is in a brownie, or other baked goods >.<

8. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Why would you ever do that...

9. Was it fresh weed or was it in a brownie or another baked good?
    If it was fresh, congratulations, you just wasted 2 grams of good weed.:(
    If it was cooked, holy shit, son!:eek: You're gonna be way too high.:smoking: You'll probably green out.

Either way, you're pretty much fucked, sorry to say.

10. The biggest fail of all here is that a gram is not a unit of weight. :rolleyes:

11. How is a gram not a unit of weight? Are you dumb?

12. Uh, haha, yeah it is dude.

13. a gram is a unit of mass, not weight. physics 101.

14. Have you ever heard of mass? You realize mass and weight are two different things right?

15. Somebody's high!:D:smoking:

16. aww that poor lil nug shoulda been smoked:devious:

17. It will be good for fiber. Other than that, you wasted a nug.

18. Actually no its not. its a unit of mass.:rolleyes:

edit: in case you dont believe me, this is straight from wikipedia

"The gram (also gramme in British English),[1] (Greek/Latin root grámma); symbol g, is a unit of mass."

19. Fail much?

20. Guys, I think we need a moment of silence for the 2gs that were wrongfully wasted. :cry: Lol what made you want to eat 2gs?