Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I assume I can get a MediCann Reccomendation?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by bleh124, Jan 31, 2010.

1. #1 bleh124, Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2010
    OK, so:

I have always had bad knees. It's probably genetic, as my dad has had something like 7 knee surgeries, and my grandpa has had 12 surgeries plus 2 knee replacements. I'd say that about every other month I'll experience knee pain that makes it hard for me to even walk with a straight leg. Normally this will last for a day or two. I've gotten checked out by my normal doctor, who just sorta tugged at my legs and said "I don't know what's up", but it's on my medical record.

This IS NOT by any means a condition which puts much of a limit on my quality of life. It can, occasionally, make it painful to get around, with varying degrees of pain.

I'm thinking that since it is a legitimate, recurring medical ailment for which marijuana can provide relief, I should be totally eligible without any exaggerations or anything, right?

Thanks for the help :)
    Bleh124

2. yes a doctor would probably see your life would benefit from medical marijuana. i dont see any problems