I are back

Discussion in 'General' started by metalstonerking, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yo for real man, I tried to cool the whole thing off, but you just kept going. I dont know why you cant relax. Im calling you a dick because of the shit youre throwin my way, but whatever, youre always right anyways...

Im gone now, yet you continue to bitch about me in this thread... Youre gonna be thinking about me the rest of your life arent you??:rolleyes:

I only negged you imemdiately because i had some new PMs, one of which was yours. I think you said I was going to be an alcoholic or something?

But ok, anyways, you are very angry person. You obviously do not smoke nearly enough marijuana. Someday you can come relax with a bong. Until then, just let it go, haha...youre really into this right now man

2. Idk why I\'m posting this in here I forget something reminded me of it, I think the rep thing. I\'m messed up on adderall so sorry I\'m being so weird right now.

But yeah, I don\'t care about getting rep, I don\'t have much maybe like 10 +reps but still only 1 light.
    I like posting on this forum, I just enjoy it, I don\'t care if I get credit for anything haha, but just out of curiosity, am I like a recognizable user? if so, what\'s the consensus on my place in the city? is this awkward? Everything just feels awesome right now like a supercharged sativa.

3. Ahhh,
    The Addy definatly makes you have a feeling of an over all love for life.
    Doesn\'t it?

Haven\'t messed with Adderall since High School.

4. I always thought you were pretty chill, I actually just realized you only have one green \"light\"?, I actually thought you were one of the more reputable members.

I guess it\'s a little awkward but I\'m feeling pretty good right now too :D

5. ..and he are gone :(

6. This was apparently closed early this morning but I have a few comments.

FIrst of all, when you get a temp ban, take it like a man (or woman) and just come back with a fresher attitude. Making a thread with the specific point of telling everyone you\'re back from a temp ban (rolling your eyes) is immature and unnecessary.

Secondly, rep abuse isn\'t welcome here. If you can\'t do it in the forums, you certainly can\'t use the rep system for it, either.

The last thing is that everyone really needs to read the rules. It\'s easy to do because they are stuck in every forum. I just read several threads where people were breaking all kinds of rules repeatedly. Either people aren\'t reading the rules or they just don\'t care about them...both scenarios will get you banned in the end, unfortunately.

Another thing...what\'s with the violence all over the City??? Geez, people! Smoke a bowl every once in a while. Some people are super immature or they aren\'t even stoners at all. :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.